CHAPTER 5

Everyone was standing nervously in front of Jin who has his jaw clenched looking at his and yours family.

Jin : Now tell me what the fuck actually happened?

His mother tool the initiative,

Mrs Kim : Y-your fiance ran away.

He closed his eyes with frustration,

Jin : So you decided to replace the bride?

He scoffs and glares at you .

Mr Kim : It was about your reputation son, what would it look like seeing mafia king who everyone fears got fooled by his fiance?

Mr Min : That is the reason we offered our younger daughter to marry you.

His eyes filled rage and he looked at you,

Jin : Do you think marrying me makes woman's life full of flowers?

He says and scoffed while taking out his cigarette and here you were squealing inside cause he just looks fucking hot while smoking, the best part is puffing out the smoke.

Mrs Min : What are you talking about?

Jin smirks and didn't say anything just walked towards you,

Jin : Shall we go honey?

Your stomach did flip flop stunts inside and you couldn't hide your blush to which he rolled his eyes. Both of you walked out of the venue and you were about to take back seat as you thought to not make him mad.

Jin : What do you think you're doing?

You looked at him with frown,

Jin : Media is still out there how would it look wife sitting at the back ?

You smirked and trapped him between the car and he looked at you all shocked,

YN : Then how about I sit on your lap while you drive, we would look like a married couple so much in love?

He faked smiled at you as he noticed camera flashlight and your heart was treadmill because of his touch.

Jin : You really got some guts to flirt with me honey.

YN : If you say honey one more time I'll kiss you.

Jin turned around and sat inside the car therefore you on the other hand couldn't hide your smile .

The drive to his mansion was all silent, there was one thought inside your head which was bothering you so you just asked right away,

YN : You're mafia king still going back without bodyguards and also driving yourself.

Jin : So?

YN : I mean I thought you would be someone who never drives himself.

Jin : Aren't you speaking too casually with me?

YN : I have to, we're going to spend re---

Jin : Honey before completing that sentence think twice because you don't know how your life will be with me?

You smiled,

YN : It'll be amazing I'm sure

Jin : Yes amazingly hell you could say.

(YN in his mind : I'll make him obsessed for me just the way he got me)

You thought to yourself and didn't say anything in reply to him and just looked outside the car's window.

Jin : Just to make one thing clear.

He says gaining your attention,

Jin : I'm never falling for you.