CHAPTER 8

Splash!!!!

And here I was inside the pool and my dear husband looked at me with his hot smirk, I'm annoyed but can't deny about his hotness.

YN : What the hell Jin?

He didn't even say anything and just turned his heels to leave.

YN : At least help me out.

He scoffed and turned his head to look back at me who's literally shivering inside this cold fucking pool.

Jin : If I wanted to help you I wouldn't have gave you the trouble at the first position.

With that he walked away but I can't move because of my heels getting stuck to the pool drainer inside. My body was shivering badly and here I sneezed, god no I don't want to catch cold.

Taehyung : Oh god!!

I heard this handsome man gasp and he immediately jumped into the feel,

Taehyung : Should I help you?

His words made me laugh as after getting all drenched already he's asking for permission.

YN : Of course dumb head, otherwise why did you jump in the pool?

I saw how his ears turned to red shade which is clear he's embarrassed cute!! But not my type.

Taehyung : How did you end up here?

YN : Just help me already I'm shivering.

He nods and went inside the water to help me with my stucked heels.

We were finally out of the pool and he ran away like didn't even wait for me to say anything strange? I looked at myself and sighed thinking how the fuck I'm gonna go back to our booth?

Taehyung : Here!!

He passes me bathrobe while breathing heavily and I looked at him and then to bathrobe, such a good man.

YN : Thank you.

He smiled and then I noticed his boxy smile, which is rare to be seen honestly.

YN : What's your name?

Taehyung : It's Kim taehyung mam!!

YN : Don't call me mam it makes feel old.

Taehyung : But you're my boss's wife so---

YN : Oh he doesn't take me as one so just call me YN!! But if you want to add surname then add Kim not Min.

He nods with confused face and I know he must be freaking out because of my weird answer.

.....

After finally finishing with the campaign I was finally back home, I didn't saw him after he went away leaving me all shivering in the pool.

I sneezed and here I'm pissed because I get the worst cold and because of some handsome jerk here I'm suffering.

I looked around and saw he's not in the living room, well he rarely sits here rather his spot is gym or the room, that's it.

I walked upstairs to the room and saw it empty as well, so must be in gym or maybe not back home yet. I sneezed again and now I know I need some medicine but they won't work on me, so will make some home remedy but before that gonna check gym cause he's my remedy out of everything in the world.

After changing I was about to walk out of the room but bumped into something really hard and looking up I saw it's actually him, the reason behind my red nose because of continuous sneezing.