CHAPTER 13

YN's POV

Jin : Pick all of them by your mouth.

What did he just say?

YN : You must be kidding.

Jin : What makes you think I crack jokes? I'm always serious so now don't act like a slut and do as I say.

His words directly hit to me, I clenched my fist feeling so insulted.

YN : And what if I don't? What will you do?

He smirks,

Jin : You won't like the consequences honey.

YN : I'm not your slave so I'm not doing it and call me slut once again, I'll just kill you.

I picked up broken pointed glass  and pointed it at him. He doesn't move an inch , he just stays there as if he is waiting for me to kill him.

Jin : Wrong choice honey.

His tone is indicating I'm in big mess already.

Jin : I am the devil , honey so don't you dare mess with me.

He takes a big step towards me, holds my wrist and within a fraction of a seconds, I was bend over the dining table with the broken glass pointed  at my throat.

I gripped his hand that was holding my hand but it had no effect on him. His grip is really fucking strong that he didn't even budge and I can't even more myself more as I know it'll definitely result in slitting my throat.

Jin : I don't like to repeat so do as I say.

I didn't say anything just glared at me with same intense gaze and he smirks while tracing the sharp tip on my face.

Jin : Do you know the challenge gaze of yours makes me want to ruin even more?

This bastard is really something.i just dug my nails on his hands but it didn't affect him at all.

YN : I may be obsessed with you Jin but you don't get to use those words for me.

Jin : Stop me!!

Surely a jerk. I might be surely crazily obsessed with him and will cross any limits to make him fall for me but no one has right to speak about my characters and say names to me.

I'm not a typical good girl he thinks who would under his feet I want to by his side otherwise there's no side it's only leaving him for good.

YN : Don't think you can make me do anything.

He smirks, that sinister smirk on his face.

Jin : Do you know your weakness is that you've given your soul to me you're so much in love with me that I'm on your skin now and I'll make sure to make you regret for falling for me.

I was about to say something but my words got cut off when he placed his lips onto mine and harshly bit them making sure it bleeds but the moment I tasted his lips I just couldn't stop myself and kissed him back.

He pinned both my heads above and sucked my lower lip making me moan against his lips and taking the chance he sucked my tongue and explored every corner of my mouth.

I don't know but this is the best kiss I have ever experienced in my whole life, his lips with taste of smoke is something my new addiction.

All this time the broken glass was pointed to my throat but still I took all my risk keeping my life at stake and kissed him back fighting the dominance but the way he dominates makes me want to good little girl and listen to the hot daddy material he is.