CHAPTER 12

YN : Kim seokjin wherever you are , come to the first floor right now if you don't want me to do something that affects your pity reputation.

People around looked at me as if I did some crime well I do know I'll get punished for the stunt I just pulled.

I love him. I love him fuckin so much , I'm crazy for him but if he dares to do something with my family then I'll  forget all of my feelings for him. 

He doesn't know but my wrath will be worst .

JIN'S POV

I am sitting with my eyes closed, all the memories flashing in my head because of the day it is today.

My eyes opened with confusion when I heard the call of receptionist.

YN?

What the heck is she doing here?

And what pity reputation?

My jaw clenched and I immediately stood up to teach her lesson for being so brave but that's not really brave of her but stupid of her when she already knows the devil inside me is going to ruin her.

She'll beg me to kill her but I won't give her that privilege.

It'll be so fun to see her crying, those crystal tears dropping from her eyes is what I wanna witness.

I stood up to leave but saw taehyung entering,

Taehyung : Boss yoir wife is here 

Jin : Don't address her as my wife.

I walked out of the office with gritted teeths.

......

YN's POV

I was standing and waiting for him with my arms crossed my chest. I'm literally a lot pissed today but don't know will be able to show this anger in front of him.

I saw how the Hall fell in pin drop silence when he stepped out of the elevator. He looks around and then his gaze finally fell on me. The intense glare that he's giving me surely will dig hole in my face.

I gulped with each step closer, not knowing what's coming for?

He held my arms tightly but I stopped myself from hissing, he has this devil image but I won't ruin it as my husband.

I smiled to me and getting pissed he just gripped on my forearm even harder and dragged me out of the building.

YN : L---

He didn't let me speak any further and pinned me against the wall harshly making me close my eyes because of the sudden push.

Jin : How dare you?

YN : First you answer me how dare you involve my family?

He smirked,

Jin : Oh little girl met her brother.

I glared at him,

YN : Just don't mess with my family.

He leans closer to me, brushing his lips to my cheeks to ear whispers,sending goosebumps all over my body. He knows, he fucking knows the effect he had on me and now he's using it as a assault.

Jin : Now honey I love challenges, stop me from doing it.

I pushed him making him stumble and the very next second he choked me by pinning against the wall.

Jin : Listen YN you don't get to talk to me in that fuckin attitude, if you do I won't think twice in killing you and feed the street dogs.

I tapped his hands as now it was getting difficult for me to breathe. He left me with a push and I immediately grasp for air.