Chapter -9 {Memories}

Anders took a long breath and looks at the wall.

Leo: Let me help you step on my hands.

Anders: No need ,I can do it by myself.
Leo: No, let me help you,you will get hurt badly if you fall from there.( Pointing at the wall)

Anders: Geez,..I can do it!

Leo:Are you sure?

Joshua from the other side of the wall-

Joshua: When you are coming
?(shouts)

Anders: Coming!

Leo: Listen to me Anders let me help you.

Anders was scared cause once she fell from stairs when she was a child.since than she had a phobia.

Anders: It's okey just keep it cool.(sigh)

She goes near and trying to climb the wall Leo was still there for her she already claimed the half of it than she was about take her hand on the wall but accidentally she can't reach it and boom !she was going to fall.

Anders: O-o-ow-owaa!!!

Leo caught her by holding his wast.They had an eye contact Leo was looking in her eyes and Anders was looking at him with her shocked eyes.She was looking left and right.

Joshua: What are you doing there ?Come hurry!!

Leo come back in his Sense and help Anders to climb the wall. She sit on the wall as she was tired.

Anders: oh! Goodness I climbed it finally!

Thanks Leo.( She smiles at him and show her hand)

Leo: (nods) I'll go now.

He leaves and Anders looks at Joshua,he was laughing while putting his hand on his mouth.

Anders: What happen? Am I going to stay here? It's nice tho I can see the sky clearly.

Joshua: Than stay there.

Anders: I want to.

Than Joshua help her to come down from there.

Jemi: Why you were taking an eternity to climb the wall?

Anders: (sigh) It's nothing.

Joshua and Reven come with his bike and give a healmet to Anders .

Joshua: Get on .

Anders take the healmet and wear it Jemi did the same and she get on his bike and Jemi get on Reven's bike.
Joshua: Are you ready?

Anders: Yes.

Joshua looks at Reven he nods and they start their bikes. They are riding bikes after a few minutes -

Anders: Where is Lina ?

Joshua:(Looking at his bike's mirror)3,2,1 look back!

Anders: (Turn around her head)Lina!!!!Nick!!!

Lina: (waving hands) Hey!!!
Joshua: see?

Anders: Perfect timing ✨

Nick: Joshua turn left!

They all turn left and they go on a beach.They stops their bikes and get down also take off their helmets. Anders was so... amused by the nature.

Lina: Wow!!

Anders: This place is feeling like heaven.

Jemi: True.

Joshua: You like the place?