Chapter -28

"If a person wants to change his life he has to change the things around him and if a person wants to change himself he has to change his personality" -Anders Wilson.

But you know some people would never change his life or his personality. And this thing goes to my father. He is same as always. Lazy, irresponsible,careless,Mean,phyco, and a very bad person etc etc etc. Something It's made me to think that he wants to change himself but something is blocking him to do this and I'm sure it's his personality.
Why I'm saying these things now? Actually............
Yesterday I went to met with my dad,Yes I met with him last night after coming home I was scolded by my mom of course she were yelling on me yet she seemed to be very worried for me. I know it was my fault to got out from home like this and a lot of thanks to Alex for drove me home. He is a jerk but also a gentleman......I mean a bit maybe.

Whatever I went to the airport with my mom and of course they didn't met or even talk with each other my mom was waiting for me outside. And all the time my dad keeps asking me about my mom, where is your mother? How can she leave you alone like? She doesn't take care of you well? She is bla bla ......

All the time he was saying shits about my mother personality and past. I was just standing there and trying to keep it cool and control my patience. After that we said goodbye to each other.He hug me unwillingly. After that he was in his own way and I was in my own way to home with my mom, The end.

That's all happened yesterday and I woke up a while ago also had my breakfast and again jumped,Laid down on my bed. Cause I have nothing to do leitrary nothing! I was thinking about yesterday's bullshit while scrolling through ig.I don't know what to do.

Anders:(Frowns) I wish if I were a butterfly,I will flew over the country I'll go wherever I want.I wanted to escape the world and go to somewhere else with someone......but who?! I don't have anyone besides my mom?! What I'm doing on this earth?!!! Nothing it's me and my darn
ass life. Wait tomorrow is singing competition and I haven't yet decided any songs for tomorrow!!! Hell no!
Which song should I sing ? I wanted sing a meaningful song that can inspire anyone.I don't have much time!(Sigh) I need to clear my mind first.

Suddenly she got a notification on her phone, and she goes to cheak it.But she accidentally drop her phone on the floor.

Anders: Gosh! (Take it from the floor) Hopefully it didn't broke my glass.
Wait Joshua message in the group?

She click on their group "Bitch never die" and gets excited after seeing the massage.

"Tomorrow is our singing competition remember guys? Especially Anders I hope you didn't forgot. How about we all meet in someone's house and practice together? My house is too small for everyone."-Joshua

He wrote this and Anders was so happy cause they can come in her house as it's big enough for everyone.

"You guys can come in my house, there is none now my mom is also at office. And It'll be fun to practice together " Anders writers.

"Do you have any other problems if we go to your house together?" Leo asking this.

"Of course no! I don't have any problems and I was dying here in boredom so... it'll be fun if you all come "

"That's good " Joshua types.
"Yeah" Leo and Nick reply at the same time.

"When we should go?" Leo askes again.

"Whenever you like "She replied.

"Than I'm coming right now" Joshua reply, scarcstic.

"Come come I'm really getting bored at home , come as soon as you can. I'll be waiting for you all."