Chapter -1

P.o.v of Anders: Hi! It's me myself Anders and it's a ordinary day in my ass life ,maybe...Today is extraordinary cause today is my first day at college. It's will be fun if I woke up now.This alam is bothering me for for so long! Wake up to the reality Anders!!!(p.o.v ends and she finally woke up and stop the alam)(yawing)

Then she gets fresh and go to the kitchen.

Anders: ( yawing) Good morning mom.

Ms.wilson: Good morning. Let's have breakfast together.I made your favorite pancakes with maple syrup.

Anders: oh really.

Then start eating with her mom ,she was using her phone while eating so-

Ms.wilson: Can't you just take your phone down and eat properly?

Anders: I was massaging Jemi to come here as My college is starting from today.

Ms.wilson: oh,I see today I'll drop you at the college.Jemi can aslo come.
Anders: Really?!(shocked) Fine then.

It's was a little shocking for her as her mother didn't go in her school or college not even once.whatever she was eating now while using phone cause she can't eat without this.
ON The other hand in Alex's house-
Alex was still sleeping thinking to skip college today. It's was already 10 am college is starting at 11am so his mom started to call him-

Mrs.Anderson: Alex...Alex wake up Alex!

Alex: Ugh! Mom please one minute more.

Mrs.Anderson: But it's already 10 am, you'll get later for college of you don't woke up now!

Alex: please one minute more.

Mrs.Anderson: I you don't woke up now I'm going to break the door!! Alex!!!

Alex: (gets up from bed ) Fine I have nothing to do I woke up.(open the door)

Mrs.Anderson: Did you take sleeping pills or something? What's take you so long to wake up? Go and wake up Ani.
Alex: ok I'll but fist I need to use the washroom.

Then after using the washroom he goes to woke up Ani the room door was open as she is afraid to sleep by closing the door.

Alex: she is sleeping very peacefully but not now.Ani! Ani! Wake up!!!!
Ani: Ugh! I don't want to!(while sleeping)

Alex: please wake up now! I'll count 3,2 and I'm going to say...(check her)...3! Wake up!

Ani: (still sleeping)

Then he splash some water on her face he know it's not good to wake up her like that but he don't have any other options.

Alex: sorry,Ani this the only way I know.( Splash some water on her face by his finger)

Ani: AA!!!! (Scam) Alex !!!! You are so..bad!

Alex: I don't have other option, come to have breakfast!(leave)

Ani : That bitch! Shit!

Then Ani and Alex had breakfast together, Ani was very angry at him.Here Anders was getting ready-
Anders : Ugh! What should I wear???
Seriously my wardrobe is full of clothes but I have nothing to wear! Whatever I'll wear this t- shirt anyway.

She put and t-shirt from her wardrobe and wear it with a cargo pants her usual look.and Jemi also come here. They leave for college.she was in the car backside, looking outside through the window -

Anders: I am have this with everyone passes by.

Ms.wilson: what?

Anders: Eye contract.Am I looking good today?

Ms.Wilson: when did you look bad you always look beautiful and you'll look more beautiful if you stopped wearing these boylish clothes.

Anders: oh mom you and your leiture, It's fashion mom I look cool in them.

Mrs.wilson: you look like a homeless.

Jemi: (laughing)

Anders: yeah,yeah whatever!-_-

After that they arrive at the college. Anders and Jemi come out from the car.Ms.wilson say to her-

Ms.wilson : Go and have fun, study well and eat your lunch on time.(kiss on her forehead)

Anders: ok , mom I'm not a kid anymore .Bye now.(leave)

Ms.wilson: Take care.(wave hand)

Here Alex and Anialso come in college but saparetly as they both don't want to go together.Alex come in his car.He was talking with his friends.and here Lina also come in the class-

Lina: Hi guys! (Sits)

Jemi : Hello, Finally you came We were waiting for you.

Lina : Sorry , I get late for the traffic.
Bye the way did you guys know today we have to choose our favorite activity? Have you guys think about it?

Anders : Favorite activity?

Jemi : Yeah, I heard about it.Favourite activities like singing, dancing, painting,cooking many others sports.

Anders: ohh I see.(nodding)

Lina: Yes, I was very worried what I'm gonna choose? I'm not good at anything not even in sports and singing dancing forget them.

Anders: I think you are good ar cleaning, "cleaner"will be good for you.

Jemi: I aslo think so.(laughing.

Lina : I'm worried here and you!!

Anders: Don't be worried there'll be something you are good at.

Jemi: If is not?

Lina: Then I have to die.cause they are gonna add marks of each activity subject.And not only one we have to choose 2 activities at least!

Anders: we'll see then don't worry about it now,chill guys!

As soon as the teacher come in the class and everyone stand up everyone wish him a good morning. Then he started to say-

Teacher: Good morning everyone, please sit down. Today is our first day at college right? I know everyone is very excited and also very nervous.whatever I'm your class teacher.Today everyone has to choose their favorite activity each student has to choose 2 activities.

A student: If We don't choose 2? Is there is any problem.

Teacher: Yes, everyone must has to choose 2 activities I'll give the forms to the class monitor get it from him and choose any 2 of them.The activities are- singing, dancing, crafting, painting,cooking, Basketball, swimming, Bicycling etc.so make you decision I'll leave now.(leave)

_____________________________________
Give a lot of love and support to my story I hope you'll like it at least give it a try. Read it. You can do that much right?

I'll upload the new chapter soon!

Until than read vote and comment.
Love you💜