Chapter -15(Basketball match.⛹️)

Today is the basketball match going to held in the college.Anders,Jemi and Lina came in college a while ago.And here Alex was very nervous but he tries his best to stay cool, Reven wasn't that nervous or serious at all.Joshus and Nick hasn't come yet as they had some work to done.Whatever Leo came in college,they all enter at the stadium as it's was nearly 2 pm the match is about star in few minutes.

Anders: Wow!The stadium is so...big !

Lina: Yeah, true.

Anders: Where is Joshua and Nick?Leo?

Leo: I don't know,I didn't saw them.They are coming soon maybe.

Anders: Have you met Reven?

Leo:Yeah,A while ago.

Anders:Oh.

In the mic-

So, Our waiting is going to end now , Players please apper in the ground!
Players started to come one by one from both sides of the stadium.Everyone start to scaming after seeing Alex, Reven and Mark.
Especially the girls,many of the girls were shouting by Reven's name.
Anders: I swear, Reven is so popular!
Leo: Yeah,Many girls had crush on him.

Lina: I see he is so handsome tho.

Anders: Yeah buddy is fine.

Match was going to start than Joshua and Nick come while running.Jemi notice him first.

Jemi: Woah! Joshua!

Joshua: (Breathing heavily) S-sorry for being late.

Anders: It's fine,sit.

Joshua wanted to sit besides Anders so he wink at Lina and she understands. She gets up and goes to sit besides Nick.

Anders: Where are you going?

Lina: Actually I'm feeling so hot here. OMG,my brain is mealting.(waving her hand near to his face)

Anders: First of all you don't have a brain and nothing is melting.(smirk)

Lina:-_-

Joshua:(Laughed)

Match gets start.Anders was super happy cause she likes basketball a lot the whole time she was smiling and Joshua was secretly starting at her.Alex and Reven was slying .

Anders: I'm impressed by Reven he is so good at basketball.

Joshua: Mm..he is.

He was looking at her puting his one hand under his Chin,I mean he come here to see Anders not match.

Anders:I don't want to but I have to say that Alex is also playing good. Let's see who won the game.(in mind)

The match was going on , Reven was playing good and girls were scaming for him.Alex was trying his best.Both the teams had the same scores and it's the last chance.The ball was in Raven's hand he has to put it into the basket ,Alex was preparing himself to get the ball from him his all attention was at the ball.Eveyone gets nervous,Anders was super excited to know.She was holding Jemi's hand in nervousness. They play the whistle and Alex. run near to him and get the ball away from his hand. Reven gets shocked he run behind him but Alex jumped and put the ball into the basket and The Avengers won the game!!!! Everyone shouts,Anders Was jumping she was hitting Joshua's shoulder in excitement.

Anders:He won!he won! The Avengers Won!!!!

Joshua: Yeah.

He also stand up,he was smiling crazily as he was liking it a lot .

Anders realized that she was hitting on his shoulder she stops hitting and looks at him awkwardly. And noticed something.

Anders: What happened to your hand?