Chapter-24

"Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.... Don't worry you matter to me the most"

She gives herself a flying kiss on the mirror and leaves for college.At  college she was listening to music by her headphones.
Jemi: I swear when she is coming? She take my whole life just to get ready!
Anders:_ _ _
Jemi: Why you aren't saying anything?
Anders: Our exams are coming lala la la la la.....~~~~(singing)
Jemi: Shut your stupid mouth, I know exams are starting from next week and I'm also slowly going in depression.
Anders:(scoffs) What's the first class?
Jemi: History!
Anders: Than I can skip it with no worries.
Jemi: Why? Are you going to bunk the class?
Anders:(Straching her hands) I'm going to library,You dummy!
Jemi: I'm not dummy!
Anders: Yes you are dumb,dumbo and dummy !
Jemi:-_- F*ck you!
Anders:F*ck you too! Now let's go. Today is freaking hot!

They turn around to leave and stops by seeing 3 traumatizing faces. It's none other than Alex,Mark and Jack. Jack was eating a bun and he dropped it from his mouth at the same time Mark hit on his dumbo head.Alex was just starting at them in shockness.Anders hands was in the air as she was yawing. Jemi's narrowed her eyes and looks and Anders than Anders also looks at her.Than they turn their heads throwards at them.You can imagine the seen now.

Mark: Baby girls?
Anders: Hey! Dude?
Jack: where are you going?
Anders: We are going to the library.
Jack: Oh, that's good! You're looking so... beautiful.
Anders: Thanks but you forget to add 'As always '
Jack: (Chuckles) That's my girl! Thanks for reminding me I'll not forget from the next!
Mark: Study well exams are coming.
Anders: You too, Best of luck.

Than she looks at Alex and rise her eyes,Alex not trying to blinking once.

Anders:What?
Alex: You were crushing here?
Anders:So,What?(Eye roll)
Alex:Meet me after college.
Anders: What? I mean What I did that I have to meet with you? We didn't even bumped into each other or Did I bother you? Just tell what I did? I'm not going to meet with you?(In a stormy speed)
Alex: We need to talk.
Mark: About what?(Smirking)
Jack: Yeah, yeah about what?(Smirking)
Alex: You don't have to know, My mom told me to tell you something.so... wait for me over there under the big  maple tree.(Pointing)
Anders: No! I'm busy I'm not able to meet with you.Sorry not sorry.
Jemi:"His mom mean Mrs.Anderson?"(In mind)
Alex: You are coming.
Anders:No! Not in this year!
Alex:In this year and today.
Anders:Such a jeark!(In mind)

He turns around to leave and here she was crushing under her breathe.Than she also jearked back and leave. Jemi and Lina following her behind.
She was sitting in the library along with Jemi and Lina. Anders was texting someone.

Jemi: Whom you are talking with?
Anders:Here he is.
(She noticed Leo and rise her one hand ,Leo wave at her as he also noticed her. He comes near and grab a chair in front of Anders)
Leo:Hi!
Anders:Hey! Aren't you going to your class?
Leo: No, I already submitted my assignments so, I don't have to go. Well, Did you like my gift?
Anders:A lot! I love story books and the phycological books seems interesting to me but... why did you gifted that book to me?
Leo:...Can I be honest?
Anders:Of course,I don't like liars. You can be honest with me every time I'll never judge you.So,... Don't worry.
Leo:You seems kinda weird than others, I don't mean anything bad about your personality I know you're a kind and humble person -
Anders:Kind and humble? (Laughing) Lol Leo Joke of the year! OMG!
Leo: I'm not joking, I know about your real personality.....you always fake it. Won't you?
Anders:.......No, I always show my real self I'm a rude person.
Leo:No, You aren't.
Anders: Let's focus in study. I have a lot of problems.
Leo: I'll help you to solve them...sit besides me.
Anders: Sure.
Lina:Well, Anders I knew these.
Jemi:Same, Actually.
Anders: So?
Jemi+Lina: so....the next class is about to start withthin 5 minutes.
Anders: So, what's the next class?
Lina: English, Which I can't miss today!
Jemi:Same here!
Anders:Why? Anything happened?
Lina+Jemi :Yes!!!!