Chapter -14

Today as always Anders woke up early she also go for a walk with Jemi after coming home from there she has her breakfast and now she is getting ready. She just open her wardrobe and a storm of clothes fell on her.
Anders: Bull shit! What is this it's my wardrobe or a garbage bean ?!

She was looking for her clothes to wear-

Anders: Seriously there is a lot of clothes but I have nothing to wear just nothing!

Than she wear her usual outfit baggy jeans and short cargo pants. She was looking cool tho.

Then she go in the downstairs where Ms

Then she go in the downstairs where Ms.wilson was cooking dinner.

Anders: Mom,How do I look? I'm looking cool right?

Ms.Wilson: Not at all, You are looking like a homeless person.

Anders:-_- Whatever, Whatever I know I'm looking cool.

She flipped her hair and go outside where Jemi was waiting for her.They in the car.Anders put on her headphones and listening to music {Heat waves by glass animals}

Jemi: Are you okey, now?

Anders: I'm totally fine,You now just keep it cool.

Jemi: Yeah, yeah I know. Did you tell mom about anything?

Anders: Of course not, she is gonna kill me if I tell her I get into this type of trouble.

Jemi: Well,you didn't did anything wrong.

Anders: But I'm feeling guilty after it.You know I can't sleep probably at night.

Jemi: Stop thinking about that bitch, seriously! you are thinking about Stacy.

Anders: (Sigh) You know she lose half of her hair,I really become a phycopath that time,I really wasn't in my sense.How can I do this to her?

Jemi: Uff seriously! Stop overthinking,You did the right thing.

As soon as they arrived at the college ,
They were waiting for Jemi.Joshua and Nick saw them so they come near to talk-

Joshua: Hey! How is going? I heard you get into a trouble yesterday?

Anders: Oh,it was nothing special.

Jemi: Nothing? You fainted yesterday, remember?

Joshua: What?! She fainted! What are you saying?

Anders: It's nothing don't shout now.

Joshua: I'm not shouting anyway,Are you okey now?

Anders: I'm totally fine!

Joshua: That's good. Sorry ,I wasn't in there that time a urgent work came up.

Anders: Oh, It's okey Mark brother helped us a lot.