Chapter -29

You know it's okay to be weird in this weird earth.I accept the fact that I'm weird. Being an only child can only related to this thing 'Being weird'. When I got angry my dead eyes say it all I'm gonna kill if anyone talks with me right now. Whatever I'm weird as always.
Being weird is also a flex. That's I like to express my feelings with myself cause there is no one to listen.
(Sigh)

Today is my singing competition, I'm damn nervous inside but outside I'm trying to keep it cool. I'm going to sing in front of the whole college for the first time in  my entire life.Surely I wish if don't fint there.
**
At college -

Every students from each classes was coming in the studio hall room. The hall room was big like hell. The whole college will really fit in it perfectly.Anders,Lina,Jemi and Leo were standing together. Lina was biting her nails in nervousness.

"Hey!Stop biting your nails. It's unhaygenic" Anders jearked back her hand from her mouth.
"Wha-What should I do? I'm freaking nervous right now" Lina says.
"I'm also a bit nervous,But it's fine it's okey " Jemi was claming down herself.
"Aish, seriously? Why you guys are so nervous? Just keep it cOoL."

Ahhh....Damn I'm freaking anxious right now. My legs are shaking. The more people I'm seeing the more my anxiety is increasing.I wonder if I really really fiant there in my social anxiety. It's freaking bad!Keep it cool Anders ,keep it cool!(Sigh)
"It's okey to feel that way, you can do it!" Leo is trying to cheer them.
"Sure,We can do it!" Anders,Lina and Jemi says at the same time.

"By the way, I don't see the others. Where are they?" Anders asks.
"I don't know, Joshua said he has some works" Leo says.
"Where?" Lina asks.
"At his part time job " Leo says.
"I see,we is working hard to give money to the loan shark's."
"Mmm" Leo mumbles.
"Did you heard something? That Mark and Reven are becoming the host of the show" Jemi muttered.
"Really?! Wow They are very popular though! Especially Reven." Lina flips her hair.
"I wasn't knew " Anders says.

At stage -
Reven and Mark enter on the stage. Reven was wearing a blue suit,he was looking freaking hot in that. Girls were scaming for him. Mark was wearing a black suit,he was looking damn handsome.They start talking in mic.

Mark: Hello Ladies and gentlemen, Good...
Mark+Reven : Noon!
Mark: We are the host of today's competition. I'm everyone's favorite, especially girls Mark.
Reven: And I'm every girls crush Reven.
(Girls scarming)
Mark: Our competition will be begain now. We'll call by everyone's name one by one on the stage.

They were calling each competitive. Everyone seems to enjoying the songs.Here Alex was searching for Anders and finally...he-found-her.He come from behind.
"Hey,Kiddo!"
"Oh,Hey" Anders looks back .
"You have also came here?" Anders asks.
"Yep,I had to come to listen your music."
"Say my voice not music I'm not an artist"
"You can be, If you want"
"I don't" She roll her eyes.
"You're looking good today" checking her outfit from head to toe.
"Did you just complement me?" Shook Anders.
"Yeah.... Aren't you gonna complement me back?"
"Sure,why not? You......are..... looking......like a donkey!" Last word she says in a storming speed and she,Lina and Jemi brushted out laugh. Leo was trying not to laugh by hiding his face with hand.

Well Anders was slying in her outfit tho-

Anyway Alex just roll his eyes and stand behind them with Jack. Who was finding someone to do flirting.And he finally found someone.

"Hey,Anders....you know you are the moon"Jack says in  a cheesy voice.

"The moon,Why?" She was also
acting , knowing it's an another drama.

"Cause even it's dark you still remains to shine"

"Owww!Thanks!"

"You're most welcome,Baby girl."