Chapter -23

Today is weekend!! Anders already woke up and had her breakfast,Now she is dancing in her room in depression. You can say "Depression dance".The reason behind her depression is she forgot to tell her mom that last night he called her. She got tired and jumped on her bed and lay down.
Anders: What should I do now?!! I'm really frustrated.How can I say her that he called me after a thousand years later? Cause he remembered me all of a sudden? Gosh! I'm really going to die today (In mind)

She gets up and go to the kitchen,Where her mom was making a cake for her yes, again a cake! She gets a bit shocked to saw her making a cake.
Anders: Mom, What are you doing?
Mom: I'm making a cake for you!
Anders: oh,mom seriously? You already know I don't like sweet things much especially cakes.
Mom: Well, I think I make the batter too much liquid. I need to add more flour.

Anders gives her the flour package and stand besides her.

Anders: Mom, I-I wanted to say you something.
Mom: What?
Anders: Actually, Mm....I ...What about we go out for lunch?!
"Shit I didn't tell her!! Help me!"(In mind)
Mom: I was also thinking to go outside for lunch. Anyway Good idea, we are going! And you didn't tell me what you want for your birthday? Say what you want?
Anders:(Awakeward smile) I don't need any gift I need your permission.
Mom: Permission? Permission for what?
Anders: Permission to dance.
Mom: What?! (Confuse)
Anders: No,no,no!( A little Punch on her head) Actually last night someone called me.
Mom: Who?
Anders: D-dad. (Looks down)
Mom: (stops working) (looks at her)
Why that son-of-a-bitch called you after a thousand years later?Where did he gets your number?
Anders: I don't know but he-he told me to meet with him. He wanted to see me so badly.
Mom: To see you?(laughs) What a rotten joke? He didn't look after you when he had the responsibility as father and now he isn't a father he is the most curl person I know in my life. Let me tell you a story...when you were around 5 years old you had typhoid, that time I didn't have any money to admit you to the hospital...and here you condition was getting wroser..... I take money from your uncle you dad he said she'll be fine don't worry,He didn't even look after you. Than I admit you to the hospital and do you know what the doctor said? He said you might die if I late one more day to admit you in the hospital. And that's not the end when we released from the hospital your dad brought a trolly soil to fix the house...
Anders: I'll be good if I dead that time at least now I will not have to see these.(In mind)
Mom: It's mean his house is more important than you life, he never loved you he just love money,money money and money. You don't know Anders How was my life back than it was like living in the hell.(Started crying)
Anders: You also don't know, How was my life. How much I struggle, how cruel thing I heard.Well, I don't wanna remember them now ...I just wanted to be happy.(In mind)
Mom:(Continues crying) So.....Tell him that you're not going.
Anders: But he cried.
Mom: Tell him it was the waste of his tears that doesn't matter to me now! And also tell him not to call you again. We are going well without him.
Anders: ...... okey. I'm going in my room.

She come back in her room and shuts the door behind and laid down on her bed. She sighed and started to remember her past.
Anders: I was a stupid back than....but These all things helped me a lot to learnt a lot of things.
1.Never trust anyone even it's your own people.
2.Leave the toxic people from your life, cause they really don't care about you.
3.Always smile cause smiling is the easiest way to hide your pain.

I got mature at a very young age the time,the people around me,the suition made me like that.I was also a kid I also deserve to be loved by everyone but when I realized I was the unloved child among my people didn't hurt me but their words did I'll not forget those things they said to me. Yes,It was own grandma.That's true I don't have any siblings but being a only child isn't that easy than you thought. It's hurts when you see others to fighting, playing with their elder or younger brother/sister. (Sigh) But I'm not sad about it. When I see the others living happy with their happy that reality used to hurts me a lot. I also crave to have a happy family like them with my mom and dad but just forget girl ......I wish if I would cry but my tears didn't came out......... I don't know much about my dad as when I was only 3 years old my parents divorced and again remarried when I was 5 than they again divorce at the same year just after 2 months.... Yeah that's all. "He is my father my blood not by choice" I really don't care about him cause he also didn't. I'm happy to live alone with my mother it was my dream and it's also came true and that's all I wanted just-to-live-happily. And I promised myself that I'll not argue with my mom I'll make her happy and proud cause she really really really really really deserves it!(P.o.v ends)