Chapter-19

Today Anders isn't going to college,She already texted everyone in their what's app group "Bitch never die".And Joshua was sad of course. Jemi is also going to skip college because of it's her that time of the month month, Whatever Lina, Joshua,Nick and Leo has gone to college.Here Alex woke up a while ago he was studying at his room, Suddenly he gets a call from Jack.
Jack:Alex!(Shouts)
Alex: Uff! Stop shouting my ears will started to bleed!
Jack: What do I do now?! Your Majesty you are my only hope!Help me!!
Alex:Can you please stop shouting and tell me what happen?
Jack: Actually I haven't yet done my assignments given by Mr.Robert.He is going to kill me if I don't submit them tomorrow!Help me please give me your assignments!
Alex:Go to your girlfriends and ask them for help ,Why you are asking me to help you? I'm not your girlfriend thought.
Jack:I wish if you were, Anyway come in my house I have to discuss with you about the assignments.
Alex:You jerk!I can't go now I have to go somewhere with my family.You can come at my house.
Jack:No dude, I'm dying here in headache.My head is spinning please Alex, Please!Just once help me!
Alex: It's not once......Okey I'm coming.
Jack: Thank you,dude! That's my friend!
Alex: Mention not.(Hang up)
He takes his Jacket and go downstairs where her mom was watching TV and crying.
Alex:Mom, Actually I'm -(see her to cry) What happen?
Mrs.Anderson: Lexi is dead!(Crying in a funny way and pointing at the tv)
Alex:Lexi? Jack's ex?
Mrs.Anderson:Not your friend's girlfriend it's Lexi the main female leads Sister.She was so...cool and so..... fine.She was a tomboy.I like her a lot but she dead!!(Crying her eyes out)
Alex:Oh, That's sad.Poor Lexi.Anyway mom I'm going in Jack's place.
Mrs.Anderson: Now?But we are going in a few minutes.you can't leave now.
Alex:I know,I promise I'll be there on time.
Mrs.Anderson: Okey,Have a safe drive.Lexi........ (sniffing)(she continues)(screaming by opening her mouth 7 inches)
Alex leave from there, At college -
Joshua,Nick,Leo and Reven were boring in class and playing with pens.
Reven: I'm getting bored.
Joshua:Same,My life is boring without -
Nick: Anders,I know.(Looks at Leo)
Leo:(studying)
Nick: Look at our topper boy Leo who is studying with his everything.
Leo: Exams are coming you should also study well.
Nick:Here I'm crushing over a girls cuteness.
Leo+Reven:Who?
Nick: Someone,you don't have to know.
Joshua:I know already.
Leo:Than tell us, we are also curious to know.
Nick: Since when you started to get curious about these things.
Leo: I........just want to know.
Nick: She is Anders-
Leo:What?!
Nick: Friend.Why are you shouting?

Leo: Oh, I thought... anyway is she Jemi?
Joshua:No,She is Lina.
Reven:Oh, I saw her today....she was looking upset.
Joshua:Poor Lina.
Nick: Really?!I want to meet her at the canteen....(Snitch the book from Leo)
Since no one is studying you also must not study now!
Reven: True don't give him the book.
Joshua:(Take the book from Nick)
Leo: Joshua,give it to me.(Hopefully)
Joshua:No, I'm not going to give you.
Leo: Please Joshua.
Nick: Joshua don't!
Leo:(stand up) Enough is enough give me the book I have to finish this lesson today.
Joshua:I haven't study anything yet.(Also stand up)
Leo:Give it to me.(Sweetly)
Joshua: Come and take it.

He was giving him the book but again before he take it he run away Nick and Reven followed behind him ,Leo also run behind them to get the book.He doesn't run after girls but when it comes to book he gets a mega power to run automaticly.
At Jack's place,Alex just arrived at there.He enter at his room.
Alex :Woah!What a view!(exclaimed)
Jack: What I'm studying?
Alex:This view get to see once in a year.(Hit on his back and sit on his bed)
Jack: Now give it to me.
Alex:oh yeah, (giving it to him)
Jack:(Take it) Thanks!
Alex: Remember it's not your girlfriends so don't forget to give me back.
Jack: Sure,I have to make it my girlfriend....just like how I chat with them now I have to read it with the same speed of chatting.
Alex: Geez! Whatever I'm hungry.Go and get some fresh juice for me.
Jack:Why should I?
Alex:I helped you.
Jack: (Eye roll) Fine! I wonder where is Mark.
Alex:He is practice basketball,I also need to practice more.(yawing)