✨Chapter -13(Interesting)✨

Suddenly Stacy,Nova and Ruby enter at the canteen. Anders saw them and the smile on her face disappear,They come closer to them,Leo was looking at Anders and he understood that the girl is none it was Anders.

Ruby: Look that bitch is eating here so peacefully.(Laughed)

Stacy: Now we come here to ruin her peace.

Anders was quietly listening to their bla bla she continue eating.

Jemi: Please, Stacy forgive us. I know we have made a mistake.

Stacy: Bitch! I'm not talking to you! The food is so delicious right?

She spit on her rice and Anders stops eating,She wasn't saying anything or looking anywhere.Leo,Lina and Jemi was so worried for her.I mean Stacy.

Stacy: Now the food will taste more delicious now.(laughing) You slut! didn't I tell you to keep it hidden from everyone? I didn't I?!!

Leo: Anders let's go from here.

Jemi: Stacy please forgive us!

Ruby: You moron shut your fucking mouth!

Stacy: You report the teacher, right?!
Why you are not saying anything?! Answer me!!!

A small cowred gathered at there , Alex and his friends also get their lunch they were just coming outside they stops by seeing the cowred. The school canteen located at the right side of the ground today is very sunny now back to here-

Mark: What happen there?

Alex: It's look like bullying or fighting.
A girl was blocking Anders view she stood back a side and Alex saw her face.

Alex: Anders?

Mark: I should to go and check.

Alex :No,don't go now! She is going to scalp her.

Mark: What? I should help her.

Alex: Tsk..Just wait and watch!..(he saw Anders to hold her palette tightly so he knows what is gonna happen now) watch 3,2 and 1!

At the same time Anders hit her by the plate and Stacey fell on the ground.

Anders: You are a bitch!s*lt moron,f***er, Daughter of a bitch ,ass, brother f**er,pig fu
***er,Arsehole, Asshole.Now Jemi start.

Jemi: You bloody witch!

Lina: Chicken shit!

Alex ,Mark ,Jack and Leo was in coma they come near to see, here Ruby and Nova help Stacy to stand up her nose was bleeding.

Stacy :You f***ing s*lt!!!(shouts)

Stacy pull by Anders hair and a fact about Anders that she doesn't like it when someone touch her hair but she pull by it and now the the world is about to blow! Anders gets very angry she also pull by her hair with all of the strength.

Stacy: You phycotic bitch!!!(goarn)

Anders: I'm really going to kill you today!

Jemi and Lina were waiting their drama.

Alex: This place is about to blow that's my girl!

Jack and Mark looks at him-

Alex: It accidentally come out from my mouth! Hehe.

Anders take away her hair from her anyway and kick her she fell on the ground again.

Anders's hair was waving in the wind in a slow motion so, she tie her hair with a rubber band and stretching her hands and legs. There was playing "Doin time " by Lana del Rey.Stacy stand up again she was coming to hit her but Jemi and Lina pull by her hair from behind then Anders also join them.Three of them were pulling by her hair Stacy was shouting in pain as half of her hair might come out, Nova and Rudy was trying to take away her hair from them.