Ballers (Part 5): Whole new world

The next morning Cass woke up to the lovely sensations of satin on his morning wood. It took him a moment to remember it was his own purple night suit that was the cause for his excitement. He remembered vividly the sensations that Yan's vibrator made him climax so thrillingly and wondered if the explosion was a result of the pent up lust for Yan or if it was indeed the vibrations against his sensitive spots. He heard a soft knock on his door and Yan's head peeked through. "Good morning sleeping beauty, it is 8 in the morning and I need to head to college. Just thought I will see how you are doing before that?" Cass waved for her to come to his bed. Yan came in and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek and ran her fingers through his hair. "You could do with conditioning and styling your hair, it's so long, I am jealous", she said while unknotting some of his hair with her fingers. "I have a class this morning and going to do an early basketball training over lunch and head here for about 2pm. If you want, I can come over after and do the rest of computer science project from home so you will have some company. But first, I need to get your medication and you can start your doses today. Have you got the prescriptions?", she asked. Cass was painfully reminded of the other big focus in his life. "mmm oh yeah, it's in my trouser pockets... Which is lying somewhere near your couch, remember?"he asked with a little smile on his face. Why was Yan never talking about the sex from the previous night. Could she be embarrassed. "I had fun last night, did you?" He asked turning to her shyly. Yan had a big smile now. " Oh I certainly did. And I cannot stop thinking of how sexy your expressions were. Maybe being my lodger might have more benefits than just my getting your medicines!!", she winked as she laughed over it."I can wash your stuff when I get back, sorry I gotta run now babe!"she said getting up and heading to the door.
Cass liked being called her "babe". And he liked the thought of another night like the one before even more. He heard Yan close the front door and her car starting. He lay there imagining Yan nibbling his nipples and running her vibrator in his sensitive spot. He then had a naughty thought. Maybe he could go find it in Yan's bedroom and see if did the same when he used it on himself? He slid out of his bed and walked to her room, very aware of the pyjamas riding up to just around his calf. The top was a good fit though, and he wondered if that was down to him not having worked out in a few weeks or the effect of his injury. Yan's bedroom was very different to his, or more precisely , Alice's. It had a few images of basketball players, Jayson Tatum the Boston Celtics in the middle of a shot, a calendar with several circled dates, her basketball training sessions and game schedules and several Comp.Sci project dates. He could only admire at how busy Yan seemed to be and wished he was as disciplined. He opened her draws to see if he could locate the vibrator near her bedside.. And just ended looking and admiring her lingerie drawer. He couldn't help feel the silky bra straps of some very sensual underwear but somehow it just didn't seem like the sort of lingerie Yan would hear. He did find a lot more space for her basketball shorts and the jerseys from school, her fresheman year at Eugene and other sporty gear. But no sign of the vibrator. He went back to his room and decided to enjoy the sensations of the pj bottoms rubbing against his morning wood. He must have drifted off because when he woke up it was just after noon. He decided to have a long shower and scrub up before Yan got back. He could see in the long mirror in the bathrooms that his hair had grown well below his shoulders, possibly the longest he had let it and decided to get a clean shave. He had just managed to come out of the shower with a towel wrapped around him when he heard the door open and Yans voice coming through, followed a low wolf whistle as she saw Cass go into his room from the shower "Ooh that's a sight for sore eyes. Just what I need after an afternoon of jostling amongst sweaty athletes!" She quickly ran towards him, and whipped his towel off and gave his ass a smack , laughing to herself. Cass felt himself go red in the face, but he could see the humour and was happy to have her back for company. Yan hugged him from behind and Cass was surprised she seemed taller than him - she did have her Air Jordans on while he was ofcourse barefoot. "How have you been darling? Have you had your lunch", Yan pushed his wet hair to one side and kissed his neck. "I love you being clean-shaven, brings out your full lips. Let me do your hair!" Yan looked excited, with a twinkle in her eyes as she spun him around. "But before that, let's get your first dose of medicines in and get you started on your road back to being fit and healthy again!". Cass was grateful Yan had picked it up and was keeping track of the right medicines and dosage. He himself just couldn't face having to read about his condition or medical suggestions.
Yan laid out a handful of pills of different colours. She said, "The pharmacist has suggested a replacement pill for the regenerative hormone that seems just as effective. These other medicines are supposed to help avoid any ill side effects of the hormone pills. And finally, I am going to make you this special Chinese peony and licorice green tea that is supposed to have a calming effect of soothing any western medications. It's my granddad's special recipe whenever I was struggling as a little girl, be it for my asthma, skin flare ups or cramps. And it tastes sweet, to wash down the horrible taste of the pills". Cass nodded along and said "Thank you, that's very kind of you and your grandad !"
When he had taken the pills, Yan led him by his hand to his bedroom , reached for a feminine dressing gown hanging on the side to help his arms through it. Cass didn't protest as he knew he didn't really have much choices other than being naked. Yan then sat him down in front of the vanity mirror. She then proceeded to dry his hair, brushing it down and styling it. She even had him lay back and have a green face pack be applied, and covering two cool slices of cucumber on his eyes. She said it was to relax him and her little way of pampering him. Cass was starting to enjoy the pampering especially as Yan was talking throughout on some clever things she was supposed to do for her computer science project. She even offered to let him trial out this computer game she was building, and told him he would be a massive help just by giving his feedback on the game. Cass felt, for the first time, that he could actually be useful to Yan - even though his expertise in basketball was supposedly what had let them meet in the first place.
It may have been the effect of the medicines or Yan's dulcet tones, but Cass had managed to drift off again. He woke up to Yan wiping his face clean with a warm towel, especially as she was carefully wiping under his eyebrows. "Oh, sorry hope I didn't disturb you, I think your body is fighting hard against the disease, and you must be tired. I didn't want the face pack left too long otherwise it can be difficult to peel off". Cass smiled and he did feel refreshed when she had wiped all the cream off. He noticed his eyebrows seemed to have a slightly thinner shape and when he looked in the mirror to feel them, Yan said "you definitely needed that clean to bring out your tired eyes and clean up the circles of worry around your eyes!". Cass liked it, especially if Yan thought it brought his eyes out. His hair was looking a lot better styled and brushed out too. Yan had also trimmed a little and bunched the sides of his hair in a high half pony tail. " Errr, thanks a bunch for this Yan. It... my hair ...just looks a little girly, don't you think?" Yan looked disappointed,"oh no, I am sorry, I took the liberty to style it thinking you will love it. It looks like Legolas the Elven prince from the lord of the rings, no? You look fabulous like this !" Cass felt bad for seeming ungrateful. "Oh, I don't know who that is. Let me look him up!" Cass could see the pretty prince and had mixed feelings. On the one hand being compared to a Hollywood princely character felt good and even he had to admit a passing resemblance to that sort of a look with his now ponytail and eyebrow styled. "You like these kind of looks?" He asked passing the phone back to Yan. "Yes! Yes and yes!" Yan had a smile on her face and said "I did tell you on the first evening we met that my taste in partners could be slightly different to the typical girl." Yan looked pensive, and said with a hurt look," I am sorry, I hope you are not disappointed in me. I can't help liking soft, sensitive features and long hair". Cass felt bad and said "hey, I didn't say I didn't like it. I am pleased you like men.. Most of sporty girls are dykes..." He started saying before realising how homophobic that would sound. Yan's eyes opened a bit wider but she smiled, deciding not to push her luck too much. "I am a tomboy and do like to look comfortable in sport or studies. I hope you don't get put off by my tomboyish styles. But I have always been with and enjoyed girly room mates", she said as she pointed around the room they were sitting in. Cass looked apologetic and realised he had been an idiot with what he said. "Hey, I think you look amazing. And I love that you are so athletic and so clever". Yan looked happy with what he said and she put her arms around from behind Cass sitting at the vanity chair. She kissed his neck and let her hand slip down the cleavage of his dressing gown, and let it rest on his chest, squeezing his nipples. Cass took a sharp intake of breath and tilted his head to one side as he went "mmmmm Yan..". She whispered in his ears,"Do you want to come to my bed... Cassie?" . He did not need a second invitation, he stood up but before he could take another step, Yan had one hand at the small of his back and grabbed his hands with the other and spun him around. She once again initiated the kiss and he just leant back as she devoured his mouth while squeezing his ass. "Oh god, seeing you like this is such a turn on"whispered Yan. "Can you leave that robe on , please?" Cass was now understanding she really did like how he looked and decided to play along, hoping he might get another opportunity to experience her vibrator. Yan told him to get in her bed and get comfortable. She kept her jersey and training shorts on and got in bed to lay beside him. She was again kissing him and Cass reached around to feel Yan's smooth legs and tried to reach in through her high- neck vest. He was not very successful reaching through the tight vest. Yan on the other hand enjoyed the easy access to his cock and she was particularly feeling it through the silky robe, which sent sweet sensations through Cass and he moaned. "Do you like me feeling it?" Yan smiled seeing his dreamy expression. She was now rubbing and toying with him and felt him grow. Cass whispered"let me feel you". Yan pulled her shorts down and he could see her pretty floral panties. As he reached to let his fingers slip to pull down her panties, she stopped him and said"just feel me through it". He ran his hands over her crotch and settled his fingers where he could feel her clit. "mmmm that's it, rub it gently baby" she said. He decided he was going to climb over and started to get on top of Yan. His cock was throbbing and he was still wearing his robe and his hair fell around his shoulders as he looked down at her. She was adoring his face. "You look, so pretty"she said. Cass laughed, but as he bent down to kiss her, he felt a horrible pain shoot through his back. Yan sensed it and said, "you lay back here, let me spoon you and massage your back". Cass listened and did as she instructed. She wrapped her arms around him spooning him and squeezing his nipples with one hand while the other was running over his body through the robe and rubbing his cock through the silk. She let the strong hand press his back which was very comforting. He could feel her rub her crotch against his bum and could hear her let out a moan. "just a minute darling, be right back"she said. Cass was hoping it was to go get her vibrator and sure enough she just reached somewhere below the bed and surfaced with what looked like a wand. She reached around continued stroking him as he felt his excitement building. He wanted her to run the vibrator over him like she had done yesterday but he noticed she was using it to vibrate against her crotch and it was vibrating on his back and ass. It strangely felt very comforting on his back. He could feel Yan kept rubbing her crotch on his ass while reaching around and squeezing his nipples while kissing his neck. Her breathing quickened he could feel her nipples poking through the vest rubbing his back. Her hand squeezed his ass and her fingers brushed against his crack, lingering a bit longer than would seem to be natural movement. She then said ,"Let me wet it with my juices", and as he turned around to look,  he felt her finger again reach between his ass crack. This time, the moisture on it, let her open him up and before he could protest, her finger had slipped into him and this time it was his turn to let out a sharp breath and a moan. His internal muscles tightened, and Yan just hushed him, and said "Just relax babe, it will be all right". He soon started relaxing but couldn't help being excited by how his muscles were squeezing her finger. She started pressing her finger through and he could feel the vibrator now move over the sensitive spots between his balls and his ass. Her finger pushed through the tight sphincter and he felt a new sensation as she rubbed against his prostate. The combined sensations of the vibrator and Yan's finger made him moan and let out a squeal as he convulsed uncontrollably in an orgasm. He again spurted his cum . Yan was still pressing his insides while rubbing herself against his ass before he felt her juices on his back as she pulled her finger out before collapsing. The shock of her finger pulling out made Cass let out a high pitched squeal as Yan let out a breathless "ohh, sorry!". She quickly jumped up and ran into the washroom before coming back with a towel to help him clean up. She had an embarrassed smile on her face and Cass looked a bit shell shocked as he was still recovering his breath. "Are you ok?" Yan asked him. She ran her hands through his long hair, making sure the loose hair was tucked back behind his ears.
"I have never come like that, and I cannot believe how different the orgasm is! It is so intense" Cass said , now his breath was recovered. Yan planted a kiss and said "seeing you look and be so vulnerable just makes me do strange things. I just loved seeing and feeling you enjoying it and hearing your moans made me explode!"
Yan then suggested she redo his hair and then they would have to go over to his place to get some of his stuff so he could move in properly. "I hope you do like it here?" Yan asked eagerly. Cass smiled and said "Do I ? It feels like a new life!"