Ballers (Part 11)- Carried over the threshold

The car journey back to Eugene was definitely filled with laughter and giggles, with Jordan continuing the southern cowboy jokes and Alice and Cass narrating some more of the funny stories and incidents they experienced during their peculiar day.
Jordan asked Yan if she minded they stayed another night. "Don't want to overstay our welcome, we have been here 2 nights already. I am happy to drive us back home if you want the house to yourself?.... To have your wicked way with your gorgeous Clarissa!" , she added with a wink and a laugh. Yan looked at Cass questioningly. She didn't mind but wanted the decision to be Cass's because she didn't want him to feel overwhelmed if indeed he was putting on a front to what would have been a stressful day. Cass took the cue from her expression and blurted out,"I would love you both to stay another night. Not only has it been fun the previous two days, you and Alice have helped me so so so much today, I will never forget this. Besides, those champagne bottles aren't going to drink themselves!"
Jordan and Alice were both smiling. Alice laughed and said,"Just hang on a minute missy, it was I that planned your makeup, hair, outfits, it was I that woke up early to make sure I had transformed the basketball ball star into a gorgeous princess, and it was I that walked over 5 hours in and out of shopping malls to give you the full girly experience! What are you thanking Jord for?!". They were all laughing, and Yan reminded," If it was not for Jordan, the talk of Salem's finest in the pub would have been Cassie and not the strange cowboy that took them by storm!"
They decided to get a few drinks, pop the music and dance the evening to chill out. Alice was picking the playlist she predictably had many anthems by divas , and Cassie was happy to sing and dance along to every one of them , even singing in his newly practiced girl voice which was sending them all into fits of giggles. Jordan was dancing away to a cowboy song , reaching out to Cass and twirling him and twisting him about holding his slender waist and brushing his chunky bottom. Yan and Alice were immersed in their own version of dancing, going in circles with arms linked. Cass was truly letting his hair down and they were finally flopped on the couch , exhausted. Alice had settled onto Jordan's lap, and they were kissing and making out openly.
Yan was laid back to one side of the loveseat with Cass resting beside her and they both looked across at their friends making out and looked at each other. Yan had a twinkle in her eyes and she beckoned Cass with a finger, patting her lap - Cass went red thinking at what she was suggesting but he was drunk , both with the alcohol and the heady high of what he had managed to pull off today, and scooted across and let Yan pull him onto her lap. Before he realised, she was holding him by the side of the neck and french kissing him deeply, with her other hand squeezing his ass from under the skirt. Yan could taste his freshened lipstick and admired at how cute he looked right then. She was throbbing and could clearly feel the outline of his growing member. Their passionate kiss was rudely interrupted by a flying cushion that Jordan had launched from across the room. "We can't have two pretty girls making out, the good lord will smite ye down!", in her Texan drawl. They were laughing, but it was clear both the couples needed their privacy and headed off to their respective rooms. Alice was already getting her blouse off as she pulled Jordan behind her. Jordan grabbed and lifted Alice to carry her into the bedroom and closed the door behind with her foot. Cass laughed at that and said,"God, Jordan is strong lifting Alice up like that!". Yan looked at Cass sideways and said,"Are you challenging m ine to a show of strength against Jordan?" Before Cass could reply, Yan had reached around his waist and lifted him clean off the floor and held at about chest level and carried into her room. She was laughing at his shocked expression. "You didn't expect that did you? You should know I am competitive and have been working out a fair bit!". Cass didn't need any convincing, he strangely felt both embarrassed and proud at the same time. Yan lay him down gently on the bed , stealing a little kiss as she did. Cass felt flustered, he could kind of anticipate where the evening was headed, and it excited him to think of the possibilities. He was about to reach back to pull the zip of his dress down, when Yan hissed,"Don't you dare! You look delicious.. Although you wouldn't mind touching up on your lippy, will you?" Cass felt a stirring in his loins hearing those words. He knew Yan would like to see him freshen up and look as sexy as he did this morning when Alice had first done his makeup. "Ok, if you insist, let me quickly freshen up for you." Yan knew she was getting her way, and felt like she could get Cass to do anything that night. "I will have a little present waiting for you when you get back", she said.
Cass touched his lipstick, with a darker shade of red from a makeup kit Alice had bought for him that day. He decided that if they were having fun, he may as well experiment with a few tips Alice had shared with him when she had taken him to the Macy's beauty room. He applied some dark eye shadow on the outer half of his eye lids. When he finished, he could see why Alice called it the "smokey eye"look because his face looked hot as hell. Strangely he was finding the reflection in the mirror a huge turn on and the ungainly tent in his boxers did spoil the feminine front created by the dress. He brushed his hair and styled the fringe on his bangs the way Alice had shown him and decided to get back to the bed.
When Cass walked up the bed, Yan was settling herself under the comforter, and let out a loud wolf whistle when she saw Cass walk in. "Oh my gawwwwd, you look stunning babe!". "Come here, you sexy thing", she said and pulled him down into the bed beside her. "Ok, before you settle under the blanket, here are a couple of little gifts for you. You have been so brave today and it must have been so stressful but I have never felt prouder of how you handled it!". She gave Cass a little bottle of Chanel Mademoiselle perfume, and handed a pair of pretty sexy and lacy panties. "Your boxers just don't go with the rest of your ensemble. So, just humour me, pleeeaaase?!" , she said with her fluttery eyes. Cass was again turning red but he could not refuse the urge to hold the panties and feel it. "ok, but you got to turn around while I swap my underwear!"is all he could muster. Yan looked delighted and turned around immediately. She could hear the spray of the perfume bottle and the gorgeous smells wafting around. She knew Cass was getting under the blanket beside her and turned around. She reached out to Cass, holding him in her arms, kissing his neck, smelling the feminine perfume on his neck and her right hand exploring down his gorgeous dress. She let her hand go under the dress and pulled him in closer as she squeezed his juicy ass. Cass was receptive and letting her lips and tongue probe him, as he wrapped his arms around Yan. Yan let her hands caress his thighs and moved her fingers up to feel him through his lacy panties. When her fingers touched the tip of his crotch, she could feel a twitch as Cass let out a "Mmmmm, that feels so good!". Yan smiled and looked at his dreamy eyes. "Do you like that baby, do you want me to have a better look at it?". Cass was excited, and laid back on his pillow to let Yan then move on to her knees between his legs and let her pull the hem of his dress up. She was still caressing and rubbing with her fingers and he could feel his excitement growing. He was surprised his cock had still not gone big enough to pop out of his panties. Yan surprised him by moving her hand down to his crotch. He instinctively open his legs a bit and held her head. "mmm I want to taste your throbbing ..clitty", she said with a glint in her eyes and cheeky smile. Cass found her words gave him a thrill and Yan did not miss the twitch in his panties when she said it. "You like me to rub, .... your clit, darling?" , she asked innocently. Cass decided now was not the time to be setting the record straight or to feel angry at his cock being insulted that way. He knew the game was turning both of them on. He just bit his lip and said,"uhhh huh, puhleeaase". Yan moved his panties to one side and started licking the sticky tip of his cock. He was so turned on and excited and he even seemed to ooze more precum that Yan was licking at, yet his cock had not grown to the size of his usual erections. Yan didn't seem to mind at all, and she was sucking and licking around the moderately puffed up shaft. "Mmmm you look so sexy, you taste yummy, I just want to have you so bad Cassie!" , she whispered. She reached up and kissed him passionately and pushed herself on his lap and crotch. Cass could taste some of his leaky precum in her kiss. And he was only getting more excited with Yan grinding her crotch on his. The feel of her rising passion and her strong hands kneading his nipples through his bra was getting him wet and leaky but somehow not in the way he was used to. "oh god, I am so turned on. Your lips look so sexy"Yan panted. Cass thought that maybe if he got off his back and took the initiative in pleasing Yan, he would get his erection back. "mmmm let my lips meet yours then. Lay back and enjoy", he said getting up and flipping positions with Yan. She lay back, enjoying the view of his gorgeously feminine frame get between her legs and look up at her sluttishly. "Oh yes darling, you should taste me, see what your sexy body has done to me!" Yan said, holding his pretty head and guiding it down between her open thighs. Cass kissed her labia, and gently ran his tongue over Yan's throbbing clit. She could see the view of a pretty girl lapping up off her lips, a hungry tongue and eager lips suckling her clit. She reached down and felt his breasts from under the top of his dress and she heard Cass moan. "Oh god, you feel so good. Keep sucking me Cassie", she moaned holding his head close to her pussy and guiding it just right to enhance her excitement. Cass was excited but with no physical attention to his cock, he continued dribbling little threads of precum. Meanwhile, Yan was moving her crotch on his tongue and he could feel her passion rising. He inserted his finger inside her very wet pussy and it made Yan give out a deep sensual growl. "Ohhh yes, that's Mmmnnhh Sooooo goooood" she gasped. "Oh gosh, I am going to come.. " Yan let out a little grunt as she exploded, with her juices spraying Cass's face and smudging his eye makeup. Cass looked up and saw Yan looking down at him with a satisfied and happy smile on her face. She pulled him up by the shoulders, and kissed him. "Oh I am sorry, I have messed your pretty face"she said apologetically. Cass was turned on and did not want that to be the end. So he reached up to continue the passionate kiss. "I am turned on, just don't know why I am not showing it", he said looking a bit perplexed. Yan realised she had perhaps been a bit selfish and decided to focus on his needs.
Yan lifted Cass up, surprisingly effortlessly, and he found himself straddling her lap as she pulled him in for tender kisses. She reached back and squeezed his ass from under the dress and seductively ran her finger from under his panties and rubbed the entrance to his anus. Cass felt another twitch on his cock and Yan noticed that. " Shall I get my strapon again?" She asked him softly. Cass looked apprehensive and said, " I really want to make love to you like a man, give you the pleasure I think I can." Yan looked surprised and said,Honey, I have not been as turned on ever as I have this evening. And what you have just done for me, I truly couldn't contain my excitement as you have just seen me explode in your face!" She paused for a bit and added, "did you enjoy how we made love Christmas eve? And the times before? I hope you were not just indulging me, that would upset me!". Cass didn't want to put a dampner on the mood. "Oh no, not at all, I have been enjoying it, it feels so different. The sensations are so.. lovely, yet I am not sure if that is right...". Yan put her arms around his waist and pulled him closer. "you and I are all that matter. You should stop being so held back by the past. Do what you enjoy, whatever you like, I will do for you!" Cass felt reassured hearing that. "Maybe, suck me first and then.. We can see how it goes?". Yan was ok with that, she was just trying not to have to have conventional penetration in her after the amazing climax she had just had. "Sure, just lay back darling". She turned over so Cass was now lying on his back and she positioned herself between his soft and squishy thighs. She licked and played with him through the panties and then she pulled it to one side and started sucking Cass off. She could again feel his sticky precum but even after several minutes of it, it was clear Cass was excited but not as hard. She kissed him again and started playing with his nipples, which got a moan and a slight growth in his excitement. Yan decided to continue sucking, running her tongue all over his throbbing shaft. She decided to run her finger along the crack, pressing her fingers against the opening of his sphincter. Cass moaned and certainly showed the excitement. Yan pushed her finger through the tight opening, and felt some resistance at the sphincter. As she kept squeezing his budding breasts and sucking him, she pressed further into him with her finger and after a while when Cass relaxed, he let out a moan as her finger stroked his prostate. "You like it, don't ya?" Yan whispered. Cass just nodded, enjoying Yan's finger stroking his inside. "Then let me reach it better, you will enjoy it more". Cass couldn't remember how he responded, but Yan certainly pulled her finger out slowly, and after a quick kiss, just reached down the side of her bed and came up with the strap-on - it was a different colour to the one she had used before- where did she hide her seemingly endless supply of different toys! Yan put the harness on, adjusted some straps and laid over him kissing him and playing with his nipples. There were some wires attached to the strap on today but Cass couldn't think about what it might be for. "Shall we try something that might be more comfortable?" Yan asked. Cass was turned on and had deferred to her all evening, so just nodded eagerly."Let me lay on the bed propped with the pillows. You can slide the strap on into you so it doesnt feel like I am doing the man's position. Maybe that will make you feel less embarrassed?" Cass thought it would be a change, and atleast he would be on top - maybe it will let him be in control? Yan lifted him over and had him sit on her thighs. She lifted him by the ass slowly and let him feel the tip of the dildo. She then let go and Cass gave a sharp intake of breath as the cock went through his opening, pushing against his sphincter for a quick entry. Yan adjusted her position and stroked his thighs, allowing his to relax and let the cock push further in. As soon as Cass felt the cock push through and feel it press against his prostate, he let out a moan again and Yan had a glint in her eyes. "Oh my god, I am feeling so turned on looking at you like this!" , she said. She pulled him closer, and started thrusting up which sent amazing sensations through Cass, feeling the pressure of her strap rubbing his insides and making his cock grow harder and excited. Yan could see and feel Cass getting bigger than he had been that evening. "Mmmm, somebody likes that! Hello little Cassie, nice to meet you all grown up!" , she said and laughed. Cass was enjoying these sensations and when Yan stopped thrusting, he couldn't help himself riding up and down to try and get the feelings of his prostate being massaged. Yan pulled him in closer which only enhanced the sensations and kissed him, continuing to squeeze and play with his sensitive and perky nipples. "Oh gosh, this feels so good Yan!" Cass moaned. Yan was herself throbbing, but she was intent on giving her beautiful boyfriend an amazing climax. "Do you mind if I try something.. Tell me if you like it". Cass looked at her curiosly. He was already experiencing some amazing sensations, what else could Yan do to make it better ? He just nodded, put his arms on her shoulders and closed his eyes trying to focus on the rubbing inside of him. Yan flicked a switch that was attached to her strap on and he could hear a buzzing. And an electric sensation coursed through him as the vibrator inside of him started buzzing. The vibrations on his prostate made his cock get harder and stiffer. "Oh myyyyyy goddddd, Yannnnn that feels soooooo ...mmnnnnnhhh". Yan stroked Cassie's erect cock, and now with the strapon's buzzing sending vibrations to her clit, seeing Cass in this state of mind-melt from the sexual pleasures, she was incredibly turned on as well. She reached further forward and got her mouth around his nipples and started suckling it . She knew this was driving Cass wild and when she nibbled his nipples and squeezed his ass from behind, Cass let out a little scream and in a high pitched tone, "Ohhh Yan...", and she felt his cock exploding with a squirt of his cum shooting up to hit her on the chin. She came in an intense orgasm at the same time, holding Cass and clasping her fingers tight around his waist as she felt around to turn off the strap on vibrations which were causing intense sensations.
With both of them having experienced a mind-blowing orgasm, Cass was the first to slowly slide himself off her cock and collapse in a heap beside her. She reached out and kissed his gorgeous lips, holding him close and allowing both their hearts to settle into a normal heart rate.
"I hope you enjoyed that Cassie. I can guarantee I have never had such intense orgasms in such short succession as tonight.I do hope you enjoyed it too?" Cass had opened his eyes and was smiling. He reached out and felt Yan's lips, and nodded "I have enjoyed every moment of today, and you have just let me discover some new heights to sensations I thought I could never experience. Thank you darling !" They both held each other tight and drifted off.