Ballers (Part 14) - Tales of the twerk

The journey into Portland was full of laughs with Alice playing some girl pop and the two of them singing to it. She even got Cass to practice songs at a higher pitch to Taylor Swift songs and to the lower bass of  Meghan Trainor, before finally deciding he could achieve the raspy voice of Stevie Nicks fairy well. She also gave him some elocution lessons to help him blend into female conversation styles.  By the time they were pulling into the Portland shopping mall car park, Cass was feeling nice and relaxed and with a better understanding of how to handle himself, with Alice being the shield for most conversations in the shops. Just before getting out, Alice reminded him to touch his lipgloss and helped set his tresses in a feminine flow around the shoulders. Cass carefully observed Alice re-apply her mascara, admiring her long beautifully painted nails.
Alice held her arm out and Cass took the cue and wrapped his into hers and they looked just the perfect college girlfriends on a girly day out. The first stop was to a boutique dress shop.. Alice didn't want Cass starting nervously in Vicky's Secret. They browsed various dresses and outfits- Alice trying some on, and holding a few others out against Cass to check the fit, encouraging him to ask the shop girls for questions about the colours and styles. At first, with his voice intonation, one of the younger ladies might have been able to tell his secret but they were professional and only referred to him as "Ma'm". When they were passing through the cashiers till, the older lady asked if them "girls" were having a good day. She even paused to  admire Cassie's earrings and said "she" reminded her of her daughter who loved the dangly drop earrings. It was the first time Cass felt he was passing . He even dared to hold a conversation with her asking where her daughter lived and upon finding she was studying at Oregon State , further volunteering information about the best places for the house rentals and the nearby sororities. The lady touched her arm and said,"Aww you are so sweet darling. I will let her know!". When they walked out, Alice and Cass burst into giggles and Alice shrieked,"oh my gawwwwd girl, you are such a natural! I love that voice. Pleeeaaase do it wherever we go today!". Cass was giggling and replied in the same high voice," yes, ofcourse,it's lovely to help a fellow Beaver girl, darling!" And they both doubled over in a giggling fit.
After a brief stop at a Macy's makeup section, where Alice picked up some false nails and false eye lashes, and a small bottle of  new fragrance called "Ce Noir". She got Cass to walk through a spray of the perfume and he loved the beautiful smell. "It's Beyonce's newest perfume. It's a hit among all the college girls..",Alice added informatively. She then linked arms with Cass and guided him into Victoria's Secret. Cass looked a little nervous but Alice was surprised at how at ease he looked browsing the racks of lingerie. Alice chose a sales girl that looked liberal and who was tickling her gaydar detector, and asked for some help. "My friend here would like to have a bra fitting. Could you help please?". The girl , whose name from the tag said Andi, was tall, nearly 6ft and short cropped black hair, and had a piercing through her nose and on her bottom lip. "Yes, ofcourse. What size have you been wearing ma'am?" , she asked looking at Cass. Alice could see Cass blushing and helpfully added,"She's been wearing a 36B but with some recent changes to her upper body, I think she might be needing a 38 band." Cass was dreading it as the Andi asked him what sort of styles he was looking for. "Push up, light lining with underwire support ?" , she asked, looking at his breasts, to which Cass just had to say "uhhh huh". Alice didn't want to seem too intrusive so she told Cass she just wanted to check out some for herself and that she will leave *her* in the capable hands of Andi. Andi smiled and quickly got to work. She whipped out a tape measure and started measuring away. Cass flinched and blushed as Andi's hands touched his breasts while measuring across. Andi apologised at his reaction, and completed the measurements with a smile. "Are you here looking for any special lingerie, for a special occasion, maybe an anniversary or for a boyfriend's birthday?",she asked with a wink. Cass continued blushing and with an awkward shake of the head, managed to mutter, "oh, there's no boyfriend !" He realised as soon as he said it that the stress seemed to have been on the "boy" bit, and wondered if he had signalled to Andi that she was serving a lesbian?! Andi smiled, and said,"Awww that's a shame. Such a gorgeous girl is single! What's the world coming to..",she feigned a shock expression. "Unless, you want to buy something in secret to impress your friend over there", she indicated to where Alice had disappeared to, continuing to have a devilish grin. Cass had to think quick, "Well, errr unfortunately she is taken!" Andi placed a sympathetic arm on his arm, and said ,"Sorry, none of my business. Hope you don't think I am being nosey". Cass was relieved she was going to let him off soon. Andi confirmed his size was a 38 B. He wondered if cutting out some of the medication would reduce him back down but he was surprised to hear he was a B cup. No wonder Dr. Alexander was perplexed at the growth rate!  Oddly, Cass liked to hear he had the same bra size as Yan was. Why was he not feeling more shame and instead imagining which of her bras would look good on him? Was he numbed to his feminine features, or was this his brain adapting and embracing the changes?
Soon after, Alice came back and she escorted Cass away to another section of the store. They browsed some lingerie and Alice suggested some seductive ones, that she thought might be "fun" for Cass to try on for Yan. He ended buying a pink bra with black spots and the matching satin panties with a pretty bow in front. Alice said she had bought something Yan had asked her to get. It had been bought and packed already so Cass never got to see what Yan might have wanted Alice to get. He thought it was sweet Alice and Yan knew each other's body sizes and tastes enough to get such intimate stuff for each other.  After paying up for the haul, Alice suggested they get a salad from the Portland Mercado, a Latino Cuban salad bar. Cass followed Alice with the feminine way to eat without getting the lipstick smudged and daintily.
They had been gossiping about so many things. Alice telling Cass about some of the risqué lingerie and sex toys she and Jordan had been ordering from lovesense.com. Cass was also finding so many aspects of being feminine and seen as a girl fascinating. He couldn't help notice plenty of double takes and looks at him, friendly smiles from men and the doors being held open and being allowed to order out of turn by a gentleman stood in front of the line. "Beauty before age", he said , stepping to one side. It was so sweet and lovely. Alice warned him it was not always nice, especially when young men got boorish in a group or react nastily to being spurned by a pretty girl. Cass had to be reminded he had himself in the past said some flippant remarks which he felt embarrassed to think back about.
Alice then suggested they get a pedicure and a manicure, and asked if Cass would like to try to see the false nails on his fingers. He had commented to her how lovely her nails looked, so she had decided to surprise him to that. They thought their pamper treatment would take just enough time to allow Yan and Jordan to drive up to Portland. Alice let them both know where and when to meet. She had already planned which club would be fun and safe to go with Cass. They headed off to the spa. Cass found the beauty treatments, the face mask, the pedicure, manicure was all very relaxing. He could see why women enjoyed these pamper sessions. The women that were serving were sweet and chatty. Cass almost didn't need to think about the pitch of his voice, it seemed to come naturally with having trained with it all day. Alice was always so reassuring and comforting him into thinking he was a natural at it.