17.

"It was just weird." Cali said as she sat on FaceTime with Zuri. She just finished her classes for the day and had to call her big sister.

Zuri rolled her eyes. "I don't know what people expect when they walk up to somebody and say 'I used to hold you when you were a baby.' The shit is gonna be awkward."

"Exactly." Cali replied.

"But girl, I'll call you back. My client just arrived." Zuri said.

"Okay, send me $50 when we're done." Cali joked.

Zuri laughed. "Girl, bye! Get off my line!"

Cali laughed as well as she hung up the phone. She looked up and gasped when she saw Jonah standing in her doorway. "You scared me." She said.

Jonah chuckled as he stepped into the room and closed the door. "My bad." He kicked off his Air Forces, and took off his hoodie and t-shirt. "You had a good day?"

"Yeah, I did. How about you?" Cali asked as she eyed his tattooed body.

"It was decent." Jonah replied. He climbed into the bed and kissed Cali's lips. "I hope you don't have any homework or studying to do because I wanna lay up."

Cali giggled. "Nope, I don't."

"Good." Jonah gathered her in his arms and began to kiss her lips repeatedly.

Cali wrapped her arms around Jonah's neck as she stuck her tongue in his mouth. Jonah gripped her ass while taking control of the kiss. These past couple of weeks have been hard for him. He's been craving Cali terribly and she's been craving him too.

"Can I go a little further?" Jonah asked against her lips.

"Yes." Cali replied.

Jonah kissed his way down to her neck and began to suck on it. His right hand went up her shirt and he began to massage her double D breasts. Cali rolled on top of him, straddling him. She took off her shirt, revealing her breasts. Jonah sat up and began to suck on her nipples.

Cali breathed heavily as she started to grind on Jonah. This was their first time ever going this far and she was enjoying it. Cali could feel Jonah's dick harden against her and it was turning her on even more.

"Can I go further?" Jonah mumbled before flicking his tongue against her nipple.

"Yes." Cali said in almost a whisper.

Jonah laid Cali on her back and slid off her biker shorts, revealing that she never had on panties. He rubbed his thumb against her clit, making her moan a little. He could feel her wetness and he was eager to taste it.

Jonah kneeled down and scooted her to the edge of the bed. He gave her clit a few licks before going in to devour her pussy.

Cali let out a gasp as Jonah sucked and licked on her lips and clit. "Oh my gosh." She moaned out. She has never felt something so good.

Jonah was nose deep and was enjoying his feast. Cali's vagina was the definition of fat ma in Jonah's opinion and he couldn't wait to experience more.

The room was filled with Cali's moans and Jonah's lip smacking and sucking. It was very loud to the point where it probably filled the whole apartment. However, Asia was in class and Kyran was at work so they weren't worried about them hearing anything.

"I can't take it anymore." Cali pleaded. "Oh, fuck! I can't take it!"

Jonah continued to eat because he was an eater and he knew Cali's orgasm was approaching. Jonah wrapped his arms around Cali's thighs so she wouldn't run. He kept eating until her legs shook and back arched. Jonah looked up at her while licking on her clit.