20.

Tristan and Cali laid in between their parents in their California king bed. After celebrating Tristan's big game, everyone went home but the four of them weren't ready to go to bed yet. They begged for Zuri, Malik, and LJ to stay; however, LJ was very cranky and throwing tantrums due to not having his much needed nap so Zuri decided to call it a night because she was over it.

"Don't get comfortable because y'all not sleeping in here." Taylor told them as he felt Tristan cuddling into his side.

"Why can't we sleep in here, daddy?" Cali asked.

"For one, yall sleep too doggone rough! For two, I'm on the edge of the damn bed!" Taylor fussed.

Cali giggled. "Well, mommy doesn't mind."

They all looked at Karis who was shamelessly sleeping with her mouth gapped open. "Karis!" Taylor shouted, making his wife jump out of her sleep.

Cali and Tristan laughed as Karis reached over them and flicked Tristan's forehead. "You idiot!" She exclaimed. She wrapped her arms around Cali and rubbed her face. "This is like old times."

"Yeah, except they would be cuddled up with you because you had the milk." Taylor replied.

Karis giggled. "At least Zuri cuddled with you until she was ready to go to bed."

"She acted like she was too good to sleep with us." Tristan joked as he pulled out his phone from his pajama pants.

Jonah: BROOOOOOO! I finally got to see the highlights! MV FUCKINGGGG P!

Tristan: Appreciate you man! Lmk if you can make it to the next game, I'll get you a ticket.

Jonah: fasho!

"Why are you texting my boyfriend?" Cali asked.

Tristan smirked. "Jealous?"

"Yes because he was supposed to call—" Cali was cut off by her phone ringing on her chest. She picked it up and smiled when she saw Jonah FaceTiming her. "Hey, Jonah."

"Man, she was just talking trash about us texting." Tristan said.

Cali sucked her teeth. "Shut up, T."

Jonah laughed. "Whose hand is on your forehead?"

Cali turned the phone to Karis who went back to sleep. "We're in my parents' bed." She said.

"And y'all need to get out." Taylor chimed in.

"Hell, you can get out." Tristan mumbled.

"Boy!" Before Taylor could get a good grip on his son, he quickly hopped up and ran out of the room. Taylor got up as well and ran after him.

Cali quickly got up and closed and locked the bedroom door. "He's gonna beat your ass next." Jonah told her.

Cali laughed as she got back in the bed. "I'll just tell my GiGi."

-

"I don't know whose ass I wanna beat first." Taylor said as Karis massaged his back.

Karis giggled. After Cali locked Taylor and Tristan out of the room and didn't let them in, they were forced to sleep elsewhere. Taylor and Karis' mattress was special to Taylor and sleeping without it caused pain to his back.

"It seems like the both of them work together and against each other at the same time." Karis said.

Taylor chuckled. "Remember that time when they were playing with their kitchen sets and we caught them cussing?"

Karis laughed as the memory popped up in her head. Cali was four and Tristan was three. She and Taylor couldn't keep their composure for the first two minutes.