03

ARMAAN:

After washing my face, I decided to go to the terrace to get some fresh air. I opened the door of the terrace and stepped in, my lungs were filled with fresh and soothing air, and I took a deep breath.

On my left, I saw a girl sleeping in a chair. She had a diary in her hand, and her face was tilted, so I could not see her face. Our terraces are separated by a little wall, but the thing that is bothering me is why is she sleeping here? I wanted to see her, so I walked towards the little wall and jumped from it. Now, I was on our owner's side of the terrace. I came close towards her with slow steps so she does not get up.

As I came close, it was the girl in the mall whom I scolded. She is Nadir uncle's daughter? She had bandages on her head, right foot, and both hands too. Her eyes were swollen, did she cry? But why did she cry? She had a diary in her hands, and I gently took the diary from her hands.

I opened her diary, and in there, her feelings were written. She had written all of her feelings in it, and half of the diary was full. I actually wanted to read her diary, so I decided to keep her diary with me. I know she will try to find it, but I will place it back in a few days. I am interested in her diary, and I want to know what she writes and how she feels.

I was walking back towards my terrace, but then I stopped. She was hurt, and if she sleeps all day here, then she will have back pain too. Can I carry her? What if she wakes up? I walked towards her again and waved at her to check if she wakes up, but there was no response. I also whispered "Hello" to her, but there was no response. That means she is a deep sleeper and does not get bothered by noises.

I placed her diary on the floor and gently picked her up in my arms. Her hands were on my shoulders, and her head was on my chest. I looked at her sleeping figure, and then I walked into her house. I don't know where her room is, and only one light is on. I guess everyone is sleeping. I silently came down the stairs, and I saw a room on my left, which was open. I looked closely and saw a picture of her on the wall, that means it's her room.

I came into her room and gently placed her sleeping figure on her bed. Her book was also on her bed, so I placed it on the table. Her room is pink and white themed, and she has a big bookshelf on her left. She is so much into reading books. Her room is also tidy. I took the blanket, which was in the corner of the bed, and gently placed it on her.

She really had a bad accident. I looked at her for the last time and closed the lamp on her bedside table. I closed the door and quickly went up to her terrace, picked the diary from the floor, hopped onto my terrace, and went into my room.
♡⁠

I sat on my bed and looked at her green diary, medium in size, with the name Aliyah Nadir printed on it. I opened the diary and started reading.

"My parents are arranging my wedding with Haroon. He is my dad's sister's son, and he is very bad. I always wanted a man who cares about me, but he is a playboy, and he gives me pain. We study in the same university, but our departments are different. Whenever I come out from my class, he and his friends touch me inappropriately, and he does not even stop his friends. I hate him very much, and my parents are very happy that I am engaged with Haroon. He is not a good man, he bullied me when I was in school, because of him I had to transfer to another school."

She is engaged to Haroon, and he touches her inappropriately? Why doesn't she tell her parents about it, and if she hates him, then why is she marrying him? I had so many questions in my mind, but then I turned the page and started reading again.

"I want to end this engagement. I am his fiancée for 3 years, I was engaged with him when I completed my college. He does not love me, he doesn't even care for me. How can I survive the rest of my life with him? I want to end my life, but I can't. Death is not coming automatically, and I can't kill myself."