20

Author's POV:

He was wearing a white hoodie and a blue jeans and was purchasing a beautiful fancy dress to gift her for the upcoming wedding.

After the payment, he sat in his car to give her this dress as tomorrow is the wedding or should we say only 13 hours left for the reception.

He parked his car infront of a house which was 5 houses away from her house. He doesn't want to get caught, not right now. He took the bag and walked towards her house.

He placed the bag on the ground infront of the gate and takes a deep breath as he is nervous of course and haven't gifted a girl anything in his life. Her room's lights were on and she wasn't sleeping.

He takes a deep breath and covers his head with his hoodie and ties its knot. He rings the bell two times and hides behind a car which was far away from her house but still he can see her.

She came a little out with a knife in her hands. Seeing this, a smirk appears on his face. She comes out and takes the bag. She was wearing a sky blue t-shirt and a black pajama. Her hair were tied in a messy bun and she was wearing glasses with big frame which was looking good on her. She looks here and there before closing the door and since she failed in finding her stalker she closed the door and came back to her room.

He comes out of the car and stares at the window where her room is. He puts his hand in his pockets and walks towards his car. Settling himself in the car, he starts the engine and goes back to his house.

                                HANIA:
I closed the door of my room and opened the bag and found a beautiful white and golden angrakha frock. The work on it was really beautiful. But there was no letter in it. Is it from my stalker or is it anyone else? Should I wear it in Aliyah's reception or not?

I don't even know the gender of my stalker. I hope he/she doesn't harm me. I hanged the dress in my cupboard and closed it. I took out my phone from my bed and started messaging Aliyah.

HANIA: Aliyah I have received a freaking beautiful dress for your reception from that stalker.

She usually answers me immediately. I guess she is busy. She has a reception Hania, she is busy idiot.

My mother is still out of the city and I am left alone in this house. It's currently 1:00 am in the morning and I am still awake. I couldn't do shopping for Aliyah's reception as I didn't have anyone to come with me and I was looking for a dress to wear from my cupboard but now I have received this dress which is exceptionally beautiful.

My phone vibrated and I looked at the message which was from Aliyah.

ALIYAH: Bro, this stalker must be rich. He is giving you expensive gifts and the picture you sent earlier of the chocolates are also expensive.

HANIA: Yeah he is rich. What are you doing now?

ALIYAH: Sitting on my bed and talking to you while Armaan is busy on his laptop.

A smirk appeared on my face.

HANIA: But I didn't ask about Armaan bhai.

ALIYAH: Shut up.

HANIA: When will you go to the salon?

ALIYAH: At 9:00 am.

HANIA: You should sleep Aliyah, you should take some rest so that you have energy for the reception.

ALIYAH: Yeah ok. Take care of yourself. Lock the door, windows, everything and if something happens please call me immediately, I will pick your call even if I am sleeping.