17

ALIYAH:
I sat in his car and closed the door. He was not wearing his coat and his tie. His hair are still perfectly made and he looks more handsome in his white shirt.

"Assalamualaikum." He greets.

"Walaikumassalam." I also greeted. He takes out a brown bag from the backside and gives it to me. I opened the bag and there were 4 doughnuts in it. I smell them and no doubt they were smelling so good. I look at him with shock, because I only told him to get me 2 but he got me 4.

"I only wanted 2 doughnuts. Why 4?" I ask. He smiles and then speaks.

"Jitni bhooki tum ho yeh chaar bhi kam hain." He says and laughs. This man is really good at roasting people but he is not wrong as well. I looked at the doughnuts again and they were all in different flavours.
(The way you are hungry, these four are also less.)

One was strawberry, second was vanilla, third and fourth were chocolate. I took out the vanilla one and took a bite. I looked at him to give him a bite and he was looking at me.

"Wanna have some?" I ask.

"Sure." He says. I gave him the doughnut  and he took a huge bite. I looked at him with my eyes wide open and my jaw was open too. He gave me the doughnut back.

"You took a huge bite." I said while laughing.

"Its nice." He says. He now starts his car.

"You can have this. Did you have anything?" I ask. He should feel lucky because I gave him my favourite flavour of the doughnut. I love chocolate but I love vanilla in doughnuts.  

"I will have it with you in my office." He says and takes the doughnut from me. I nodded at his words. Was he waiting to eat with me?

I placed my bag at the backseat and started having my doughnut. My phone started ringing and ammi (Armaan's mother) was calling me.

"Hello." I answered the call.

"What's my daughter doing?" She asks me. I smiled at her words.

"Eating doughnuts." I said.

"Akele akele." She says. I laughed.
(alone alone.)

"I can bring these for you." I said.

"No no I was joking." She says. I will bring her the doughnut. Armaan has taken four of them. I will save one for her.

"You have any plans for today?" She asks.

"No." I said.

"Should I call the mehndi girl to come at our home so she can apply mehndi on your hands?" She asks.

"How do you know that I wanted to apply mehndi on my hands?" I asked because I didn't tell her. I only told Armaan about it.

"My dear daughter in law, your husband told me that you wanted to apply mehndi on your hads, so I am just fulfilling your desire." She says. I looked at Armaan who was driving, looking at the front and eating the doughnut.

"Call the mehndi girl after 8:00 pm." I say.

"Ok done." She says.

"What is my son doing?" She asks. I looked at her son who was eating and driving.

"Eating the doughnut and driving." I said.

"Wow daughter in law you have changed my son. He never eats anything sweet because he thinks they have many calories." She says. I remember the day he refused to eat the chocolate I gave him when I wasn't married to him and he refused to eat it because of the calories. I started laughing.