11

ALIYAH:
Armaan is driving his car and I am using instagram and scrolling reels. I have a habit of putting my legs on the seat and be comfortable but I can't put them up in his car.

"You know the rule which you applied on me in the morning applies on you too." He says. I looked at him.

"Which rule?" I ask him. I really don't know what is he talking about.

"You told me that if I use my phone infront of you then you will break it. Now you are using your phone infront of me so should I break it?" He says. I kept my phone on my lap and closed it. I looked at him.

"What do you wanna talk about?" I ask him.

"Why were you crying?" He asks. Wait a minute how does he know that I cried?

"I-I did not c-cry." My voice breaks.

"Haroon called you right?" He asks while driving and looking at the road. How does he know it?

"Yes he called me but I was not crying because of him." I said.

"Rule number 2 is that you will never lie." He says. This man.

"I am the one who will apply rules and you will obey them." I say.

"What was he saying?" He asks ignoring my words.

"He was telling me about our childhood when my friend almost hit his head on the wall." I say.

"Oh wow. Who did that?" He asks.

"You know I told you about Mahir and Munir. I was talking to them when Haroon threw a fork on my head and thank god I didn't get a cut but Mahir stood up immediately and do you know he punched and slapped him so hard that his lips started bleeding. He was so strong." I said.

"Nice." He says.

"And at that time Munir was seeing if I did not get a cut but I was watching Mahir. The way he got up was very nice and he was the first person who took a stand for me. We became very good friends after that." I said.

"I really like how you guys were and I like how you have respect for them." He says. I smiled at his words.

Armaan parked his car infront of the mall and we went in. There were so many people in there. Armaan was walking in the front and I was at his back. I was looking down while walking and everyone's shoulders were touching me.

I felt that someone hold my hand with his and brought me beside him. Armaan stops and looks at me.

"Whenever there are so many people then you don't have to look down while walking. Hold my hand whenever I am with you." He says. Koi itna care kaise kar sakta hai kisi ki? I thought looking at his black eyes.

(How can someone care for anyone?)

Armaan was holding my hand and we were walking.

"Remember our first encounter was here in this mall where I thought that you bumped into me purposely?" He asks. He remembers it? I nodded at his words.

"And you scolded me so badly that I had tears in my eyes." I said while smiling. We were walking when he stopped. I looked at him and his face was filled with tension.

"I am sorry for that. I really didn't know." He says.

"Armaan you have apologized ok? Now lets go." I said.

"Ice-cream khaogi?" He asks and I smiled.
(Will you eat ice-cream?)

"Khaongi lekin jab kuch shopping karloon tab." I say to which he nods.
(I will eat but after doing some shopping.)