13

ZARAR:
We both came in the police station to record her statement. She was at the front and I was at her back. We came towards the desk where the police man told us to sit.

She sat on the chair and I also sat on a chair beside her.

"Will he come out or will he stay in the jail?" She asks me. I hope he doesn't come out.

"It depends." I say. She nods at my words.

"I just need your 5 minutes to record your statement and then you can leave." The policemen says while sitting on his chair. She nods.

After recording the statement we were walking back towards my car. She sat in the car and I started driving.

"Thank you so much for giving me the pick and drop service. I am sorry for causing problems for you." She says.

"No problem." I say.

I parked my car infront of her house and she opened the car door. She was closing the door but then she spoke again before closing it.

"Thank you and bye." She says and closes the door. I smiled.

She goes inside her house and I came out from my car to check if the door is closed. The door was closed and I came at the back of her house where there was a window in which the lights were on. I guess this is her room.

After some minutes the lights closed. I guess she is sleeping. I came towards my car and sat in it.

I still can't believe that her father tried to kill her. How can he do that? She was her daughter.

I hope she does not get another panic attack.

I start the car engine and checked one last time at her house. I know Haroon is in the jail now but he will come out soon.

I stopped infront of a supermarket and went inside to buy myself a cold drink. I bought chocolates too because only one packet is left.

I know Aliyah loves chocolates too so I am making sure that the chocolates never finish.

I purchased the items and went back towards my car. I first opened my cold drink and drank few sips from it. Felt a little better.

I start my car again and drove towards my house.

Nasir baba (our servant) opened the gate of our house for me to park. I parked my car at the back of Bhai's car.

I opened the door and saw Nasir baba sitting on the chair.

"Nasir baba you should sleep now." I say.

"Yes sir." He says ad goes into his servant quarter.

I went in the kitchen and put all the chocolates in the fridge. I threw the empty bottle of my cold drink in the dustbin.

I came in my room and went in my bathroom to freshen up.

After freshening up I came towards my bed and lay down. I cannot stop thinking about Hania. The thing which disturbed me was everytime I saw her with a big smile on her face but today I saw in a broken condition. She was broken from the inside. The pain she had in her eyes was unexplainable.

She hasn't healed from her past. I am worried about her. I want her to be ok and I know that she will not be sleeping without having sleeping pills. 

I closed the lights of my room and tried to sleep. I have to get up early for a meeting.
♡⁠

                                ALIYAH:
I opened my eyes and saw the lights are still on. I sat on the bed and saw Armaan still working on his laptop. He hasn't slept yet?