09

ARMAAN:

3 HOURS BEFORE:

Aliyah went in the washroom to take a bath so I decided to go and talk to her parents. I hope they listen to me. Aliyah is still sad. I want her happiness back. I want her the way she was.

I went towards her house and rang the bell. After a few seconds Maria opened the door. She was shocked but then she looked at me and whispered.

"If papa will see you then he will kill you." She said. I smiled and whispered back to her.

"Tell your papa that I am here with proofs and he will believe that Haroon only wants money from him and nothing else." I said. She made a way and then I came in the living room where her parents were sitting.

"Best of luck." Maria whispered and stood between her parents.  Nadir uncle stood up and got angry and was about to speak when I spoke.

"First hear this recording then you can speak whatever you want." I said and turned my phone towards them and the recording started.

"I am just marrying her for money. Her dad is rich and after I get the money, I will run away and give divorce to their daughter." Haroon says in the recording.  I actually told my friend to go to the restaurant he's in and record him. I don't know how he did it but he did a great job.

Uncle and Aunty's expressions changed and they both had tears in their eyes. The recording finished and I put my phone in my pocket.

"I told you both that she is not lying. She just saved herself and I am with her." Maria says.

"Why didn't she tell us before?" Uncle asked.

"She saw that you both are happy that is why she didn't want you guys to stress yourself that's why she never said it." I said. I have to salute Aliyah for her patience and love for her parents.

"Thank you for helping her. Thank you for protecting her." Uncle says by holding my both hands.

"Don't thank me uncle you are embarrassing me." I said.

"Don't call me uncle, call me papa like Aliyah says and also call her mama." He said. I smiled.

"Can we meet her?" Mama asks.

"She went in the bathroom to take a bath. Come after half an hour." I said. They nodded. I have to go before she comes out.

"I have to go now before Aliyah gets out." I said.

"Ok." Papa says and hugs me. After hugging, I went back to my house. I came in my room and saw that Aliyah is still in the bathroom. She takes so much time.

I sat on the bed and messaged my friend Munir Khan ( aka Manhoos ).

ME: Thank you for recording.

He is the one who took the risk of recording Haroon. He has a mind blowing brain but I won't admit it in front of him. After few minutes he messaged me.

MANHOOS: I don't want any thank you, I want me, you and food and of course your money.

ME: Anything else?

MANHOOS: First do this.

ME: Let me tell you one thing. You are not getting any dinner from my money and if you are so desperate then come in my reception, you will get free food and of course from my money.

I don't know about my reception but it will be arranged soon.

MANHOOS: Once a Kanjoos, always a kanjoos.