Italy x Male!Reader: Ti Amo

You looked down, playing Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Your cheery boyfriend, Feliciano popped up behind you while resting his chin on your shoulder. "Ciao (M/n)~" He cooed happily. "'Ey..." You mumbled keeping a locked gaze onto the game. Feliciano pouted at the lack of attention you gave off. "(MMMM/nnn)-!" He whined.

You grunted at the annoyance and frowned, not wanting to lose at the boss battle between Link and Twinmold. You heard a small huff and a sniffle as to feeling weight lift off your left shoulder. You finally beat Twinmold. A loud cheer erupted from your throat. "What did you want, Feli?" You asked as you looked around for him. "Feli-" A loud whimper interrupted you.

You followed the sound to your and Feliciano's shared bedroom. Feliciano was sitting on the bed, knees to chest and crying. Let's just say he didn't want to be ignored anymore. ((A/N: I'm- putting my oc's 2p in here. She is Italy's wife in an rp and in this story she would just be his ex girlfriend :3)) He had a girlfriend who died in an accident and he started becoming depressed.

(M/n) remined Feliciano alot about Claris. "Feli- what happened?" You walked closer to the usually cheery, handsome, Italian. He didn't say anything. "Amore tell me what's wrong.." You sat next to Feliciano and he narrowed his eyes at you. "Is it because I was ignoring you?" He nodded. Being ignored reminded him of Claris's death.

"Why don't you like that?" You asked not really understanding. He took a deep breath before telling you what had happened.

-Flashy-

She had gotten angry at him for flirting with more girls again. ((A/N: I'm not trying to be stereotypical with Italians and saying that their big flirts but I'm just following to what the show does xD)) Claris gets jealous easily and....angry. "Ve- Claris it-a wasn't like-a that! They were-a flirting with me!" Feliciano protested.

"It's alvays zhem starting it- I just need time to think..." She mumbled and grabbed the car keys and headed out. She was soon on the road driving, of course, when she felt her phone vibrate. She picked it out of her pocket and answered the call. "Hello?" "Bella please-a come back! I'm telling the-a truth!" Feliciano pleaded.

"Vould jou not do zhis right now, Feliciano?!" She grumbled. "Claris-" He didn't get to finish after hearing a loud crash and some splattering. "C-Claris?!" He whimpered. He quickly hung up the phone and ran out the door.

*~Mini Timeskip~*

Feliciano arrived at the scene and was horrified at what he saw. "Oh crapola..." He mumbled. Claris's head was laying on the steering wheel, blood everywhere. A car was backed up into hers, the driver was okay though. He started crying loudly and fell to his knees.

-End-

You stared at him wide eyed. "It was-a my fault that she-a died..but I-a am happy that she is-a in a better place so that-a I won't hurt her again..." He mumbled and leaned onto you. You held him closely and kissed the top of his head. "Feli- I bet she still loves you, ya know?" You reasurred him. He quickly nodded and let out a shaky sigh.

"I also love you...no matter what~" You gave him a goofy smile which surprisingly made him giggle lightly. "Ti amo, (M/n)~" He kissed you. "Ti amo~." You replied, also kissing back.

--------

A/N: This was an amazing idea I guess xD...I made Claris look like the victim in the car accident. There was a drunk driver behind her so yeah- anyways o3o enjoy!!! Sorry if it was very long!!