America x Male!Reader: Happy Birthday Hero!

'Stay calm (M/n). Just- stay calm.' You thought to yourself. Today was a very special someone's birthday. A hero's birthday in fact. No not Superman, Batman, Spiderman. Your boyfriends, Alfred F. Jones. You had set up a surprise party for him. There was going to be scary movies, games, pool party, dancing, cake, and presents of course.

Everyone had chosen perfect presents for him, except you. Let's just say that you weren't the type to be good at making decisions. "Jeez..." You hung your head in shame and closed your laptop. You set aside the laptop and stood up, stretching. Alfred was at work and since today was his birthday, he could get off early. It was 12:39 and he got off in 2 hours.

Perfect time to get the surprise party ready. You started texting everyone to get everything ready.

-Timeskip to 2:15-

-Alfred's POV-

I got out of my car as a big smile plastered my face. I couldn't wait to tell (M/n) what my friends at McDonald's done for me. I took out my keys and unlocked the door. "So dark.." I mumbled and turned on the light to get surprised by everyone popping out of nowhere. "Eek-!!" I screamed slightly and backed up, to only bump into someone.

I turned my head to see (M/n) have a smirk on his face. I pouted cutely and turned to him. "That scared me dude-!" I heard him chuckle and he pulled me close. "I couldn't let a hero down~! Especially if he's my hero~" He winked making me blush. "Thanks~! I love it~!" I squealed slightly and looked at the food table to notice hamburgers.

"HAMBURGERS!" I ran to the table and started eating.

-No One's POV-

Arthur scoffed and shook his head as he watched Alfred eat all the hamburgers. "H-hey (M/n).." A small whispered voice greeted. You turned your head to see Alfred's brother. "Hey Matthew! Thanks for helping me with this party...Alfred seems to enjoy it already." You gestured to the poor hamburgers. Matthew let out a small chuckle.

"No problem...I hope he recognizes me this time, ya know?" You nodded in agreement as you watched the American.

-Timeskip to After the Party-

You and Alfred were surrounded by paper wrappers, sitting on the couch. He wanted to watch another scary movie to "prove" that he wasn't scared. Your arm was around his shoulder as he leaned his head on your shoulder. "This movie isn't-" He was cut off by a loud scream coming from the movie. He jumped and cuddled closer to you.

You chuckled and kissed the top of his head. "Hey- (M/n). I just realized something." He mumbled. You hummed slightly. "I never got a present from you-" He looked up at you. As for the person next to him, you started getting nervous. "W-well- I couldn't find you the perfect gift." You frowned. "Really? Aren't you the perfect gift for me?" He chuckled.

You blushed and smiled softly. "It seems I am.." You leaned in and kissed him softly. He kissed back and cupped your cheeks. "Happy Birthday Hero~" You mumbled.

A/N: Welp! :D Happy B-Day America and 4th of July!!~