Nyo!Germany x Male!Reader: Ich Liebe Dich

"Feliciana! Get back here right now! Jou dumkoft!" Monica yelled while chasing the Italian girl. Today was training day and you had to come, more like you were forced, because you were the only one who could get Feliciana to train. "Feliciana!" Monica yelled again. It's been 20 minutes. You chuckled at the struggle your girlfriend was having.

"Don't push her-" Sakura warned as she also watched the chase. "Hm- I wonder why she always has a hard time making Feliciana run..." You questioned. You looked to your right to see Feliciana running straight towards you. "(MM/NN)~!! HELP-A ME!! PLEASE PLEASE!" She begged as she started clinging onto you.

"Only if you start training. Then we can go for pasta later..." You suggested and patted her head. Feliciana squealed and hopped off. "Vee~ okei!!" She started running. Monica was glaring at you and huffed. "Ello, liebe~" You cooed. "Vhatever.." She mumbled and started walking off. You frowned and grabbed her wrist. "Whats wrong?"

She didn't answer. "Don't make me..." You warned. "Make jou vhat?" A small smirk formed her features. "Tickle you." You pulled her close and wrapped your arms around her waist. She bkushed deeply and looked up at you. "I vill smack jou if jou do-" She was cut off as a pair of soft lips smashed onto hers.

She froze, but quickly regain control, kissing back. You pulled away as a big smirk formed. "Zhat's better~" Monica giggled and hugged you tightly. You heard a crack and squeaked. "Don't kill me liebe-!" You quickly said. Her grip got tighter. "Ich liebe dich, (M/n)~" "Ich liebe dich auch-" You squirmed out of her grasp.

"Kesesese~ zhese are good pictures~" Julchen popped her head out of one of the bushes. Francine and Isabelle done the same. "What should ve do with zhem?" Francine asked. "Post zhem everywhere~!" Julchen cheered. "Fusoso~ that sounds like a great idea~" The three shot up and ran somewhere to podt the pictures of them kissing. Monica hates it when people post pictures of her on social media.

-Next Week-

Monica went onto the computer and onto one of her social media accounts ((A/N: I'm too lazy to even suggest one xD)). Her eyes widened. "JULCHEEENN!!" She screeched.

~Happy Ending~

A/N: Da I know what your thinking. "What the fuck did I just read?!" XD I know it's crappy but please comment and vote!