2p!America x Male!Reader [Free Time]

*riiiinnng*

*riiiiiiinnnnnnggg*

A loud groan erupted from your throat. You picked up your cellphone and answered the call. "Hello?" You slurred from the sleep. "'Ey, man. I was wondering-" "No." You bluntly said over the phone. "W-what?? You didn't even know what I was goin' to say, dammit!!" The voice yelled.

You rolled your eyes and sighed. "Allen. I'm busy today, so I can't hang out, pull pranks, get into fights, and sure as hell not going to be arrested again for vandalism." You sneered at the last sentence. A scoff came about. "You were arrested 'cause you were slow, asshat." Allen huffed.

"I was not! I'm more of a fucking runner than you are!" You growled. Allen laughed loudly on the other line and you could just feel the smirk on his face. "Whatcha plannin' on doin' today, doll~?" Your cheeks flushed at the nickname. "Um- I have to get my homework done, visit my little sister in the hospital, and then...nothing else really..." You trailed off.

"Wait. You're still in high school??" Shock went through his voice. You facepalmed and mumbled incoherent words. "No dumbass, college homework." You got up and stretched, after putting Allen on speaker. You got a pair of denim skinny jeans and a black baseball tee.

Slipping the clothes on, you realized there was silence. Worry filled your thoughts as you heard no sound from the call. "Al?"

No answer.

"Shit-" You grumbled and put on your socks and grey Vans. If Allen stopped talking over the phone, he was either; 1) Arguing with Oliver or Matt or 2) He was literally coming over to your house. As if on que, the doorbell rung making your German Shephard bark loudly.

"Ace! Shut up!" You ran downstairs and went to the door, openin it. "Allen! I told you I can't hang out today!!" Allen examined your clothing and frowned. "Then why're you dressing up for something..?" Your (e/c) orbs met with his bloody red ones.

"Didn't you hear. I'm going to visit my sister after homework..." You reminded him. "Blah blah blah. why can't you be like me and just bail?" Allen nonchalantly said. Slight pure anger covered your expression. "If you want free time with me Allen then just ask and I can make arrangements! But you can't bombard me like this!!"

Allen waved his hand off as in saying he didn't care. "Fine. I'll wait for ya.."

~*Timeskip to next week*~

"Ooohh Ooohh baby! I'm inn looooovve with yoooooouuuu!!!!" Allen sang out loud with a mic, straddling you. You grumbled and stirred in your now not comfortable bed. "Dammit Allen.." You growled. You glared up at his gleaming red eyes. "Your boy wants some attention!!" Allen demanded. "I'm sorry, but I ain't free..I have a meeting with some other friends today.."

Allen quirked an eyebrow and frowned. "Well.." He smirked and lowered himself down to your ear. "I'm going to make you stay here with me~" He cooed and you blushed madly. "A-Allen, don't you dare- AHHH!" You screeched like a little girl as he started taking off your pajama pants. Allen hushed you with his finger on your lip.

"Oh hush doll~" He chuckled with a big smirk. You started getting a nosebleed and fainted, your head hitting the pillow with a little puff. "...(M/n)?" He poked you and sweatdropped. "Was I really that good??"

-Fin-