Prussia x Male!Tsundere!Stubborn!Reader

"Kesesese~" An albino man snickered quietly while watching (M/n) from afar. ((A/N: stalker much XD??)) As for (M/n), he was talking to Alfred, who was pretty muh a best friend/brother to him. Gilbert wanted to know what they were both talking about. Mainly because he had a huge crush on (M/n) and they would both hang out with each other sometimes.

But that soon stopped a week ago after (M/n) started acting weird. "Ich vonder vhat zhey are talking about. Don't jou Gilbird?" He asked the yellow birdie on his right shoulder. It gave out a cute, small and quiet 'chirp!'. Gilbert chuckled and nodded. (M/n) said his goodbyes to Alfred and turned around to see a pair of red eyes staring right at him.

"Damn Gilbert..." The (H/c) haired man grumbled and furrowed his eyebrows. Gilbert saw this and smirked. He came out from his hiding spot and walked over to (M/n). "Hallo, liebe~" He cooed. "Don't call me love, you asshole..." (M/n) huffed. Gilbert pouted playfully and pulled (M/n) close to him. "Hey- don't do that!" (M/n) growled and struggled to get out of his grasp.

"Aw naughty, (M/n)~ Jou can't resist zhe awvesome me~" He chuckled and smirked. (M/n) blushed deeply. He flicked Gilbert's nose hard, making the albino yelp and release his grasp. (M/n) quickly moved away from him. "Vhat zhe hell? Jou didn't have to do zhat, jou know!" Gilbert frowned. "Actually I kinda did!" He stated. (M/n) walked off, leaving Gilbert to watch his retreating figure.

*~Timeskip to Next Week~*

It's been a week after that incident between Gilbert and (M/n). Gilbert was at his house, sitting on the couch watching his favorite movie, (F/m), which was also (M/n)'s favorite movie. But he didn't know. A knock was a the door. He got up and went to it and opened it. "(M/n)? Vhat are jou doing here?" He asked. (M/n) looked down to hide a huge blush. "I just want to say that I'm sorry for flicking your nose..."

Gilbert looked at him confused. "It's fine. Nozhing to vorry about. Kesesese-!" He stepped aside to let him in. (M/n) slowly walked in and looked at the tv. "You like (F/m)?" "Ja. It's a very good movie~ Do jou vant to vatch it vith me?" Gilbert asked. (M/n) didn't answer. "I-I mean jou don't-" (M/n) kissed his cheek cutting him off and walked over to the couch.

Gilbert blushed lightly and followed. He wrapped an arm around (M/n)'s shoulder, carefully. (M/n) leaned on him and smiled softly. "So, does zhis make us-" "Mhm.." Gilbert smiled brghtly at the answer as they both watched the rest of the movie. "Ohonhonhon~" "Fusososo~" Francis and Antonio along with Alfred were watching them outside a window. "They look so adorable together~" Alfred admitted. "Good zhing we persuaded (M/n) to confess his feelings~" Francis added. Alfred and Antonio nodded in agreement.

A/N: tada xD~