Romano x Male!Reader: Flourished

"You stupid idiota!"

You yelped as you dodged a tomato being thrown at you. Romano was way pissed off this time and you didn't know what to do. "R-Romano please.." You tried your console your partner but it was no use.

Romano was pissed. "Why did you let that idiota in here!!" He grunted. Was he talking about Clarity? Who knew. All you wanted was to have a carefree afternoon with your boyfriend. "Baby, please stop! Theres really nothing wrong with hanging out with her!"

You frowned with frustration building up inside of you. "Clarity is a fucking friend. Stop being so fucking jealous all of the time!" You flailed you're arms about and dropped them to your sides. Romano fumed and went towards you.

You backed up against the wall and was towered by the Italian. "I hate when I have to look at her and her stupid huge ass tits." You blinked, blushing profusely. "When did her tits get into this!?!" You yelled. Romano looked down at you and this was the only time you cursed yourself for being a little short.

"Looks like I'm going to have fun with you-"

"AHHH! Wait, Romano!" You squealed as he picked you up and brought you to the bedroom.

—-

A/N: I know this is pretty short, but it's a little something after not updating for years ;)