Greece x Narcoleptic!Male!Reader

It was a bright sunny morning. The sun shined brightly through the windows and onto your face. "Damned sun..." You mumbled and rolled over, stuffing your face into the pillow. You started falling asleep again but it was ruined by the alarm going off. 'Really?!' You shouted in your head. you got up and shut the beeping off.

The door creaked open and you turned your head to see your roommate and long time crush, Hercules. "Hi. I see your up." He greeted as a warm smile found its way up to his face. "Yeah..sadly." You huffed and stretched, making your shirt raise a little. Hercules saw a glimpse of your belly and blushed lightly.

You let out a satisfied sigh after stretching. You walked towards the door and went out of your room and Hercules followed. "Hey- after I get some coffee, do you wanna play some video games?" You asked as you both walked downstairs into the kitchen. "Sure!" He smiled and happily walked the living room to set up the Xbox.

Once you got your coffee, you made your way to the living room and sat down next to Hercules. You quickly sipped some of your drink, you put it down and grabbed the controller. "Ready (M/n)?" Hercules asked. You smirked and nodded.

~*30 Minutes into the game*~

Hercules was beating you by 4 points and you grumbled angrily yet tiredly. "I thought you said you were-" Hercules started, but was cut off by a slight thud and soft snores. He paused the game and looked over to you and noticed that you fell asleep. He chuckled and picked up the controller, setting it aside on the coffee table. "Poor (M/n)~" He cooed softly and gently shook you.

.

.

.

Nothing happened and he done it again but a little less gentle.

.

.

.

Hercules thought for a moment until he got an idea. He smiled softly and leaned in. His lips gently touched yours as he cupped your cheeks. You woke up to realize weight on your lips and your eyes went wide. Heat started traveling up to your face and rested onto your cheeks. He pulled away which made you whimper quietly.

"There! You're awake~!" He happily said with a bright smile. You huffed and placed a hand over his that was on one of your cheeks. You gave him a quick small kiss. "σ' αγαπώ.." You mumbled. Hercules blushed lightly. "Αγαπώ πολύ..." He replied. You two were about to kiss again until one of his cats popped up in between you, mewing. Hercules laughed slightly and petted Jazz ((A/N: hes my ttuxedo cat ^^)).

"Looks like he's jealous~" You smirked as Hercules nodded in agreement.

A/N: There-! I really didn't have a good story line for this one- sorry ;-;...