Narcoleptic!Nyo!Russia x Male!Reader

You walked into the living room of your girlfriend's house. "Anya?" You questioned as you saw the light sandy biege blonde in the chair, sleeping. You chuckled at her cute form and kneeled down to her. "Hey- Anya." You lightly snapped your fingers making the Russian female wake up. "H-huh?" She mumbled, her droopy eyes opened.

"Oh- Sunflower I'm sorry. You can forgive me, da?" She said sweetly as a soft, sweet smile formed her lips. "Of course~" You cooed and kissed her cheek. Anya is very narcoleptic so you moved in with her so that she doesn't hurt herself. "Would you like something to eat, babe?" You asked, walking towards the kitchen. She huffed cutely and turned her head to look at you.

"I can get something to eat, sunflower." She suggested. You shook your head. "Nope- I'm not letting a beautiful lady do something like that." You said as you opened the fridge. You heard her chuckle and sigh. "Fine. I would like some soup, da?" "Da." You replied making the Russian giggle. You went to the cabinet and got a can of soup out.

Once it was opened and into the bowl ((I don't know how to make soup xD so don't judge)) you put it in the microwave. "I'm so sleepy..." Anya whined softly and yawned. You chuckled and got the soup once it was done and brought it to her. "Here you go." You sat it on her lap after placing a paper towel on her lap. She quickly started eating.

"I will be right back." You went out of the living room and into your bedroom. You got out some of her favorite movies and two blanket with a pillow and came back. She was done with the soup and you smiled. You put the stuff down on the couch and went over. You grabbed the bowl and went to the kitchen and put it in the sink. You came back and grabbed the pillow.

Anya moved her head forward a little and you placed the pillow behind her head. She laid her head against it and smiled. You went over to the tv and put in one of the movies. "What we going to do, sunflower?" She asked, watching your movements. "We're gonna cuddle~" You cooed slightly. She giggled at your fetish for cuddles as you went over to her with the blankets.

Once you got over there, you had picked Anya up and sat down. "You really love cuddling, da?" She asked while laying her head on your chest. "Da~ Only with my love~." You nuzzled her hair as the movie started. "Я люблю тебя, (M/n)..." She mumbled. "Я тоже тебя люблю, Anya..." You looked over at her to see her sleeping again. Smiling, you continued to watch the movie while cuddling your sleeping girlfriend.

A/N: I hope it was good enough xD