Meet the Oc/characters

Name: Kaya O' Neil

Name: Kaya O' Neil

Voiced by:  Zendaya 

Age: 16

Family: April O' Neil (younger sister), Carol O' Neil (mother) 

Friends: Raph, Mikey, donnie, Tylor, Jade, ect 

Personality: Kaya is sweet, smart, mean at time, quick-witted, and adventurous. Just like her little sister April, she tends to be a more go-with-the-flow type spirit in the way that she is adaptable and often matches her energy with those around her. 

Nicknames: Babe (By Leo), Sis (By April), Kay (By Mikey), Red Rose (By Raph), 

Nicknames for Leo: Baby, Neon Leon, she also calls him Babe 

Boyfriend: Leo

Dislikes: Barom Draxum and his minions, People hurting her sister and boyfriend, People hurting her friends

Bestfriend: Mikey 

Bio: Kaya O'Neil is April's big sister. She's smart, caring, sweet. She can  be mean at times. Her boyfriend is Leo. Kaya is a true New Yorker and a real froend: upbeat, wisecracking, and confident. As the Turtles' only ally, she loves them like brothers beside Leo and, along with her pet Mysic, joins them on all their epic adventures.

Name: Leonardo 

Name: Leonardo 

Voiced by: Ben Schwartz

Age: 15 

Family: Splinter (Farther),  Raphael (brother), Donatello (brother), Michelangelo (Little brother) 

Personality: Leo is cheerful, prone to making jokes. 

nicknames: Leo (by everyone), Leon (By Kaya), Second place (By Michelangelo), Baby (by Kaya) 

Nicknames for Kaya: Babe, Honey, Love, sweetie, ect 

Girlfriend: Kaya

Likes: Kaya, Being with his girlfriend, ect 

Bio: Leo is intelligent and quick-witted. He uses his sharp skills to beat opponents, find shortcuts around obstacles, and always knows the perfect time to land one of his many one-liners.