Episode 16: Stuck on You

3rd Pov

It begins with a light bulb flashing as something is going on. 

Donnie says OS, "My inventions were meant to do good. Not evil!" "What have you done to my body! My perfect body!" A hand swiped through as we revealed a huge white ball glued together. 

Raph, Leo, Donnie and Mikey's heads are poking out of the white thing with one of their limbs stuck together.  Mikey asks, "Why did you do this, Raph?"  "You know even for you, this feels like a poorly thought-through idea." Donnie said. 

Leo was looking at himself from a nearby mirror. "Is this what it feels like to have a dad bod?" he asks.  Raph says, "Calm down. This is gonna be awesome! Being stuck together is gonna force us to work together, as a team." "This is a team building exercise?" Leo asks. Donnie asks, "How are we gonna get unglued?"  Raph says, "Relax, I'm sure you have a formula to get us unstuck Donnie." "Actually I do not have a formula. My FAB spray is still in beta." Donnie said. 

Leo ask, "FAB?"  Donnie says, "F.A.B. Foam agent bonding. It's state of the art.." Leo scoffs, "Not this again. You see Raph, usually when Donnie is in speech mode, I could just run away but now I'm stuck. Plus I have a date with Kaya later." He said. 

A voice says, "Donnie detection a crime is in progress."  Raph says, "Yes. A mission, it's go time." They struggle to get up but no avail.  "Stop! We need to work as a team to get to Donnie's computer. Mikey, step." Raph said. Mikey began to use his right leg. Raph says, "Donnie, step." Donnie used his left leg. "There we go. Teamwork." Raph said.  They get to the system until a password shows up. Donnie gasps. 

Raph asks donnie, "Donnie, what's your password?" "I am not telling that. Just let me enter it." Donnie said. Leo asks/says, "How? We don't have any hands."  Mikey says, "Try I love my family." They type out the password but it was spelled incorrect.  Mikey says, "Try I love my brothers." They tried it again. Donnie couldn't take it.  Donnie says, "Stop! It's not that.. It's... It's Bootyyyshakker9000. Capital B and three Ys in booty."  Boys started laughing.  "What? You know I love to dance. Not going to apologize for that." Donnie asks/said. 

Raph says,  "Someone is breaking into the Museum of Art and Framing." Mikey says, "Ooh, art thieves!" "Classy." Leo said. Raph says, "Let's move!" they fall over, "To the Turtle Tank!" He exclaims. 

Scene switches. 

The Turtles tried to get into the tank but the ball was too thick.  Raph says, "Everybody, suck in." The turtles inhale and hold their breath and try again. Still no luck. Donnie says, "Let's use the Shell Hogs."  The Turtles say/ask in union except for donnie, "Yes! What's a Shell Hog?"  Donnie asks annoyed, "Did none of you read the tank's instructions manual I gave you?" 

Memory flashback

Both Leo and Mikey say in union, "Shred shred shred!" "How does it handle so much paper?" Raph asks. 

Back to the scene 

Raph says, "It's on my to do list." Donnie says, "Just push that button on the side." Raph presses the button and two Shell Hogs appear. All the turtles except for Donnie says "Awesome!" 

Raph asks, "Why are there only two?'' Donnie says, "I'm afraid I have not gotten around to making the rest. Maybe they'll come out during the holiday season, so you know they're special." "Donnie, these are amazing. And I know everything I say sounds sarcastic, but I'm being completely genuine..;this time."  Raph says, "Let's ride." They tried to get on but they fell down to the side.

 Later, the turtles are now using both Shell Hogs on each side. Raph says, "If we make this work and stop these art thieves, we'll be the perfect team!" They drive to the museum, crashing.  They roll into the entrance before falling again.