Episode 3: War and Pizza

Theme song; opening sequence

3rd Pov

Episode opens with the wail of sirens and a city view. Pans in to where music is playing. Interior. Kids running and playing on various arcade games. Scan over to April and Kaya O'Neil, who is standing in front of a claw machine. Giggling comes from inside and the top of a kid's head can be seen.

My Pov

"How did you even get in there?" My twin/little sister April asked. the machine whirs as April manipulates the claw arm. It snags the kid's shirt and lifts him up. The kids says, "Whoa, whee!" April is moving him over to the drop chute when she is startled and drops him. "I hope we aren't headed for another of your 'epic party fails', Party Captain O'Neils." The manger said. "No way, sir. Tonight's the night we're finally getting a party all the way through Albearto's happy birthday song and cake." I said. The manger said, "You two better, because this is ya'll last chance." "You got this, Party Captain O'Neils." April said to her self even though I heard her. "Don't worry sis we got this." I said. She smiles and nods.

The kid in the machine gives us a thumbs up. Music plays as April and I stand onstage in front of a curtained area. "Get hyped, kids! Coming to the stage to sing 'Happy Birthday', give a big 'what up' to the Cheese Master of Bear-imonies, " the curtain opens "Albearto and his Fun time Band, and !" I said.

Animatronic band onstage. Alberto says, "Bon giorno, kiddies! I hear someone's a year older today, and I'm not just talking about my underwear." Timmy the birthday kid says, "Uh . . . ." Albearto says, "Okay, sing with me, kiddies! Happy . . ." "Hey, Albearto. Incoming." Timmy says. Timmy throws mug of soda while the rest of the kids cheer. "No!" April and I say in union. A mug flies over her head and hits mechanical Albearto, splattering his face and landing in his mouth. Electricity starts crackling and Albearto's whole body shakes. Something explodes and fire shoots up from Albearto's back. Albearto falls on his face.

A little girl says, "Boo!" The kids start yelling, throwing things, and running everywhere. April said, "Not good, not good." "I agree" I said. "Let's go!" A kid said. "Sis call Donnie" April said to me. I take out my phone, scrolls to Donnie's listing and call him. Donatello appears on screen. Behind him a flying microwave wearing boxing gloves shoots lasers at his brothers.

"You are conversing with Donatello." Donnie said on the phone. Me and April were crouched on the floor in hiding. "Dude, we need your help." I said. "For you two, anything. As long as it does not involve bees, or spiders, or beach balls." There's an explosion behind him and his brothers cry out, which he ignores. "Please not beach balls." He said.

April takes my phone and asked/said, "Can you fix Albearto? He broke before singing 'Happy Birthday'." Don says to his brothers, "April and Kaya still hasn't gotten through the 'Happy Birthday' song yet, guys." "April and Kaya still hasn't gotten through the 'Happy Birthday' song?" Raph asked. I take my phone back from April and asked, "Are we on speaker?" "Or cake, actually." Donnie said. My boyfriend Leo scoffs and asked, "Or cake?" Raph says, "Albearto's is the pizza place, right? We'll be right over." "Hey, if you guys are in the middle of something . . ." April said.

Screen goes blank, leaving April and I staring at it. She hands me back my phone. Double doors at the back burst open and the turtles appear, striking a pose. "Fixers in the house, swooping in to save the day!" Raph said. "That was fast. Actually, we just needed Donnie." April said. I went to Leo hugged him and he kissed me on the lips, we pulled away for air. "Oh, we know, we just came for the free pizza. Remember, blend in like you're a birthday robot." Raph said. They all stiffen up like robots and walk stiffly, making beeping and whirring sounds. "Aye, aye, captain." Mikey said.