Episode 9: Mascot Melee

Quick A/N this is one my favorite episode of the series. I'm so happy to be doing this chapter

3rd pov

The episode begins in the street. Raph is in a hippo costume

Raph asks, "What's the word? Am I clear?" "Looks bueno from here. You are go for "Operation: Let's Hope Raph Comes Back Alive." Leo says. "Stop calling me that." Raph says. Donnie says, "A first ever exploratory in daylight. They are gonna name sewer grates after you, pal." Raph says, "I fit right in with all the mascots. This hippo suit works great in Times Square."

Mikey says,, "Totally, but for the record, I still think my trench coat idea would've worked." "There's the store." Leo says. Mikey says,, "Go get Splinter's birthday gift. Our eyes depend on it"

*flashback*

the turtles in the living watching TV. Splinter appears, wearing a red dirty robe.

Splinter says,, "Time for today's training. It's a little drafty." The turtles say in disgust, "Oh, no!" Mikey says, "My eyes!" "That mole is growing a mole." Donnie says. "We gotta get him a new robe." Leo says. Splinter asks, "Who's up for jumping jacks?" All the turtles scream in horror.

*flashback ends.*

Leo says, "Steady as she goes. Old man on your right. Kid on your right. He's got peanut butter ice cream." "Oh, no, your allergies. Evasive Maneuver! Evasive Maneuver!" Donnie says. "Close one. Oh, man. This is crazy cool. First turtle to ever skate thought a crowd totally unnoticed and his name is Raph" raph says.

Inside the tank, a text appears.

Donnie says, "Video text from Kaya." Donnie clicks on the file and it shows a hippo with a turtle face on it. Mikey says, "Kaya's memes are so lit!" Donnie says, "You know I bet you think I would've liked cookies coming out of butts, but it turns out I do." "I know my girlfriend's the best." Leo said thinking about Kaya

Meanwhile, Raph bumped into a red bearded but creepy man. Raph says/asks, "Sorry. My bad?" The man nodded as Raph walked away.

Leo says, "You got this, bud. Now go get that robe, our night terrors end today." Raph says/asks, "Yes.What? No no no. My wallet. My wallet. Excuse me, have you seen my wallet? There's a skull on it and a teddy bear Town Frequent buyer card inside." "Did he just say he lost his wallet?" Donnie asks. Raph says, "No!" then he whispers. "Have you seen my lost money?"

Donnie says, "You did lose it!" "Oh no."Mikey says. Leo says, "Well, you better find it." "Why does a hippo have pockets?" Mikey asks. Donnie says, "Do not tell me you lost it in the lair." Leo asks, "Where's the last place you have it?" Raph says,, "Stop talking. STOP TALKING!" Raph tries to run away only to bump into a man, causing the hippo head piece to fall off.

All of the people took notice.

Mikey says in side the tank,, "Start the tank! Start the Tank!"

A woman says/asks, "Your costume it's great! You're the turtle potamus meme, right?"

Raph asks/asks, "What meme? I mean yes meme. Yes, that meme. Which meme now?" Everyone pointed at the screen of the hippo turtle meme.

Raph says, "Yes! I'm that. There's nothing else in the world I could possibly be." You're the best and cleanest Times Square mascot I have ever seen. Here's my baby. He loves memes. The woman says. She gives her the baby and takes a picture. Then she gives him a five dollar bill.

Raph says, "Ma'am, you misplace your five dollar bill directly into my palm." Leo says,, "Roll with it, bud. She's paying you for the picture. Keep working the crowd and maybe you can get back all of our money you lost." Raph says, "Allegedly lost"