Episode 8: Origami Tsunami

Quick A/N since April has a little bit of lines in this episode im putting myself in her place. She's is still part of the story just not in this episode

3rd Pov

Theme song; opening sequenc

The episode opens with a downward view of the lair while suspenseful music plays.

Scans over to living area, where a movie is playing on a giant screen. Next we see Splinter seated in his easy chair, smiling as he watches a movie. Cut to movie.

"Where's our free grub, noodle man?" Big actor said on the tv. Raph was in front of the screen, mouthing the lines with him. Lou Jitus says, "Okay, ha. How 'bout some . . . hot soup?" Raph grips Donatello's chest and then Michelangelo's. Actors on screen yell as they are tossed and Raph tosses his brothers too. Both yell as they fall face first into hot noodle soup. Noodle lands on Splinter's face and he eats it. Lou jitsu asks/says, "Too spicy for you?" he laughs and says, " Everyone's a critic. Hm."

Donnie says, "Man, 'Teriyaki shakdown' always gets me so," he inhales, "jazzed!" "Yeah, Lou Jitsu's the business!" Raph says. A remote goes flying through the air and hits Raph in the face, knocking him down. Splinter says, "Then why do you insult the master with your poor technique?" He leaps off his chair, spins in the air, and smashes into all three of his sons. "Hot soup!" He says as he Stands up as turtles groan. "Do not worry. Someday you will be great ninjas with a little practice . . . is something I would say if I were a liar." Splinter says.

Mikey says, "That's nice of you to say, Pop, but I'm tired of practicing." Raph stands up and says, "Yeah, we can be heroes like Lou Jitsu!" Splinter laughs and says, "Nice try." He walks away.

Mikey says while facing Raph, "We got the squillz, we got the tight color-coordinated team look." Raph bumps fists with Mikey. and says, "Let's do it! Let's go out and bust some bad guys!" Donnie pops up in front of them with his tablet. "Yeah. I just feel like, you know, we need a case to get the juices flowing a little bit. You know, let's see what the internet has to say about it, shall we . . ." donnie says.

Leo hops up from behind the easy chair and then flops over the back of it. Mikey says to Leo, "Yo, Leo, we're gonna be heroes!" Leo sithers down so he's on his back on hus back and asks, "Okay, what's the plan? Solve the city's rat problem?" Splinter's tail flashes out and smacks Leo in the face, knocking him off the chair. "Hey now. I am standing right here." Splinter says. Leo sits up, rubbing his head and Raph looks at him. "Pfft, no way. We're crime fighters!" Raph says. Donnie was holding his tablet so screen is visible and says, "Okay, check this out. The Spine Breaking Bandit!"Raph chuckles and says, "Yeah. Go big or go home!" Leo slides in between Mikey and Don and says/asks, "Yeah, go home on a stretcher. What else you got?" Donniw sweeps finger across tablet to bring up another screen and says, "Uh, okay, here's something. The Long Island Mangler!" Leo sets his hands on the screen and says/ asks, "Okay, Donnie. I appreciate you giving your best effort, but maybe we should save mangling and spine breaking for, I don't know, our second day?" The brothers just stare at him for a second.

Donnie changes the screen again. "Mm, well, this one's kind of lame. Someone stole paper from a delivery truck." Leo snatches the tablet out of Don's hands and strikes a pose as he says,, "Not on my watch! That's exactly the kind of junior level mischief we can put an end to." "Really? That'll make us heroes? But it's only paper." Raph asks/says. Leo mutters, "It's only paper?" He's laughing and then says/ asks louder, "I'm so sorry. Donnie, what did he just say? Did he say it's only paper?"

"Yup." Donnie says. Leo says, "Did he say it's only paper?" "Yes, he did." Donnie says. "Okay!" Leo says as he is pacing in front of his brothers and he continues to says/ask, "That's what they all say. You think the road to hero town is paved with real crime? No! It's paved with the tears of the poor paper man. And who helps that guy? I'll tell you who; we are who." "Yes!" Mikey, Donnie, and raph say in union.