Episode 14: Mrs. Cuddles

A/N: Since April doesn't have a lot of lines in the episode...I'm replacing her with my OC

3rd pov

It starts with the turtles watching T.V.

Raph says, "Congrats on the acting job, Kaya! I'm so happy for you, I could punch a rainbow." "It's just a tiny basic cable show." Kaya said. Splinter says, "Not so tiny. It knocked Scorpion Treadmill out of its time slot." Leo asks, "Say how'd you like to sit in the front row Raph?" Raph says, "Okay." Raph began to get to the front as Kaya chuckled. They begin to watch the show. 

The screen shows Kaya wearing a rabbit costume. Kaya says, "Hi kids. It's time for the Laffy FunTime Hour with Mrs Cuddles!" She reveals Mrs. Cuddles, a blue rabbit with a yellow bow and rainbow ears.  Cuddles doll says, "Let's be friends forever~"  Raph asks, "What...." The doll giggles with a wink. Raph screams and dives behind the armchair. "NO!! NOT MRS. CUDDLES!" Raph said. 

All the turtles laugh. "It's just as good as I thought it would be." Donnie said.  Raph says, "Hey, you guys know I can't watch this." Kaya asks, "Is my acting that bad?"  "No no no no. It ain't you, Red Rose It's..." Raph said to Kaya. 

Cuddles Doll says, "Let's be friends forever."  Raph squeals runs over the wall and falls over. Splinter says, "Raph's fear flops make me laugh every time. Oh, red one" 

Raph asks/said, "What? You think I'm afraid of Mrs. Cuddles? I'm just upset about something else. Which I'll think what that is later."  "Be nice, guys. You know, I bet a sandwich would make you feel better, Raph." Kaya said. 

In the kitchen

A/N: Decided to add the clip for fun 

Raph says/asks, "Wish I had sandwiches for brothers. Be better than those jerks. Okay, sure I'm a little jumpy. But afraid? Raph don't do afraid. " He opens the cabinet, only for the stuffed rabbit to pop out. Raph screams, "IT'S IN THE LAIR!" He knocks over pots that landed on his head. 

Then his brothers and Kaya appear. Donnie says, "Oh, I am enjoying this." "The guys told me Mrs. Cuddles totally freaks you out. So I brought her over in a trunk for a sweet prank." Kaya said.  Donnie says/asks, "Hey, no hard feelings, okay, big brother?" 

A/N: Decided to add the clip

Donnie picks up the doll. He says in a squeaky voice, "Let's be fwiends forever." he laughs. 

Raph says, "Good one, making my heart almost explode." He holds back tears, "And for the record, these are tears of laughter. I'm laughing at you." he said, he shudders, "You got this, Raph. Forget about her evil eyes and those floppy ears that are always haunting you. Hey. Where'd she go?" He said/asks. He gasped and saw that Mrs. Cuddles is on the table, the sandwich made in front of him.  Raph says, "I must have forgotten I put it there. Yeah, that's it." He grabs the sandwhich and took a bite. 

Suddenly, Mrs. Cuddles started to move, holding a pickle in her hand.  Cuddles asks, "Who wants a pickle wickle?"  

Raph stumbles backwards and says, "It's alive! AHHH! And getting bigger." "Howdy, hi, big screamer. Usually I hear giggles all day. But what I love is screams! They make me grow and grow and grow!" Cuddles said. "You guys! Mrs. Cuddles is real!" Raph said.