Episode 15: Hypno! Part Deux

A/N: I'm sorry guys again...I find how to put my oc in this episode  so...I'm replacing April with her. I'm changing some of the lines that April says. 

3rd Pov

The episode begins with someone recording at a high school. We see Carly talking to a man.  Carly asks, "What are we doing in Butterton Middle School, Mr. Sheck?" Sheck asks/said, "Mr. Sheck? What am I? Twenty? Call me illusionist Mind Binder Sheck. I'm gonna make this middle school disappear. No probbles. It's gonna be way sick because us kids don't need school. It's an illusion." "Kids definitely need school. Carly said. Sheck says, "Sheckter piece now!" By magic, he makes the school disappear. "Oh. my gosh!" A girl said. 

Hypno smashed his phone in rage, jealous of the illusionist. Hypno says, "If those kids want magic, I'll show them a real disappearing act." 

As dusk, Kaya is outside of the school. She was wearing a blue dress, blue earrings and a blue belt. Mystic is next to her side. "You can do this. You fought monsters, went to Hidden cities, destroyed robots you're- Who are you kidding? School dances are way more dangerous. Why am I here?" Kaya said/asks. 

Mystic teleports her back and urges her to go. "You're right. I can do this for Taylor. My best friend since elementary school. " She looks at Mystic and says, "Time for you to jet. I can't be like Seigal the lizard girl. I gotta be cool." She starts to approach the school. On her way, she sees a hippo float surrounded by yellow and pink balloons. 

On the board, it had a picture of a girl. Kaya says, "Taylor Martin, my best friend since Elementary.  Dale says, "Hey, April!" "Dale." Kaya said. "My favorite person." Dale said. Kaya asks/said, "Hey, are you doing in this shindig? I usually wouldn't really go to one of these dances, but I actually got invaded by Taylor Martin, so..."  Dale holds up his cellphone, "She invited me. too." He said. Kaya says,  "I thought she just invaded me, but I guess you got invited too.. That's cool." 

Kaya enters the party. Kaya says, "Taylor Martin." Taylor says, "Kaya, Dale. So glad you came." Kaya shudders, "Lizard boy." She said.  Taylor leads them to a table, "We were all just talking about the most amazing new game Hippo Crush." She said.  Some students are playing on their phones but their eyes are all pink.  All the students say in monotone, "So fun." 

Taylor asks Kaya, "Have you played it yet?" "I've been meaning to download it." Kaya said. Taylor asks, "How are we besties since elementary if you don't have the game?" Dale says, "Got it." "Okay." Kaya said.  Kaya began to download the game but it got blocked. Donnie on the phone says, "Donnie Says No No No! Donnie Says No No No! Donnie Says No No No!" "What the? Would you excuse me for a second?" Kaya asks. 

As Kaya goes outside in the hallway, she starts to call Donnie.  Donnie says, "You are conversing with Donatello." "What is a Donnier blocker?" Kaya asks.  Donnie says, "I put it on your phone so that you wouldn't get hacked or download anything with malware because I know how much you're into fantasy." "The only thing Donnie's blocking is Kaya from being cool!" Kaya said. 

As she ended the call, Mystic appeared.

Kaya asks/said, "What are you doing here? I told you to go. Cool kids don't bring their pets to school. Do you want people to pick on me?" Perking in alarm, Mystic disappears. 

The students have left the gym still looking at their phones. "Is the dance already over? Dale? What's going on? Hey, did Taylor tell the two of us to go somewhere? Cool, cool, cool, I'm coming." Kaya asks/said. "Did you get the game in April? We could play together." Dale asks/said. 

Kaya says, "Not yet. Someone installed a-" She gasp. Taylor asks, "Kaya, did you get the game?" Kaya fibs, "I totally got it." She said. "Can I see it?" Taylor asks. Kaya tosses the phone away, "Darn my phone but the game is so fun. All the hippos and stuff.." She said.