Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

[Pre-receipt: "The Strongest Passerby" and "Together with the Wrongful Attacker"]

Pei Jinxiu, a rich second-generation graduate student with both good morals and academics, unfortunately died in a plane crash. When he woke up again, not only was his age reduced to six years old, but there was also a system in his mind, telling him that he had passed through a book about chasing his wife in the crematorium. .

In the original book, his character is an affectionate male supporting character who has a crush on the protagonist Shou. His role is to help the beautiful protagonist Shou escape. He is captured by the scumbag for revenge. After turning into a black man, he fights against the whitewashed scumbag. Finally, he is killed abruptly. The Pei family's foundation over the years has been completely destroyed.

System: It's very simple, right? You can do it right! It's definitely not OOC, right? After completing the plot, I will send you back to the real world to be reborn~

Pei Jinxiu: Haha.

The weak and pitiful system sadly discovered that he seemed to have brought in a terrible boss to forcefully turn this article about chasing a wife in the crematorium into an upgraded and exciting article about slaps in the face and abuse of scum.

...and even hooked up with the protagonist Shou.

At the very beginning, Pei Jinxiu only had two sentences about the protagonist Shou Chixu.

The first sentence: Respect, blessing, lock and don't die at the door of my house

Second sentence: Let go of the need to help others and respect the fate of others

He robbed the small black room by force, was humiliated by the mistress Bai Lianhua, and finally he was able to attack the protagonist and have a beautiful ending.

What a pair of well-matched retards.

Unfortunately, he happened to be this mentally retarded childhood sweetheart. Not only did he live across the street, but he was even in the same class since childhood.

After going back and forth, it seemed that he was being relied on and forced to clean up a lot of messes for this bamboo horse with its own debuffs.

Time flies, and they arrive at the university in the blink of an eye. The two of them sit on the parallel bars and watch the sunset.

Under the autumn wind and sunset, the little bamboo horse poked him and confessed seriously.

Huh, Pei Jinxiu thought after hearing the confession, this emotional fool finally became smart for once.

Chi Xu in the book is frail and sickly, taciturn and weak and can be bullied.

As he approached the crematorium, he was tortured to the point of being covered with bruises and was dying. His vitality was like a candle in the wind, about to be extinguished in an instant.

When six-year-old Pei Jinxiu met Chi Xu for the first time, he thought he would see a little useless gourd with a disease.

Unexpectedly, the little boy was extra lively and his smile was as warm as the rising sun. He took Pei Jinxiu's hand and said, "My mommy and your mommy have a good relationship, so our relationship is different from others. We are childhood sweethearts." !

Pei Jinxiu, who had been indifferent to everything in the past two lives, felt vaguely for the first time in his heart that he wanted to protect something.

...It is the vigorous vitality that belongs only to young people.

The cold and ruthless man drags his brother to attack x the kind-hearted little sun is so beautiful and strong that it doesn't hurt