Chapter 32

The next morning, Pei Jianshen asked his assistant Jin Ze to send Pei Jinxiu and Chi Xu to Luojin Affiliated Primary School to report.

After checking in, they went to the classroom to collect books. When they walked downstairs, they happened to run into good friends they hadn't seen during the summer vacation.

Huo Lingyu and Shi Tiantian traveled abroad with their families during the holidays, and sent many postcards to Pei Jinxiu and Chi Xu, including glacial aurora, Gobi desert, ancient city ruins, and wonderful and dreamy natural and cultural scenery.

Xu Yi returned to her hometown in the south with her parents. Her parents were both university professors, studying physics.

Therefore, Xu Yi did many classic physics experiments during this summer vacation, and by the way, these elementary school friends of hers also popularized some basic physics knowledge.

Reunited with a friend whom he hadn't seen during the holidays, Chi Xu's whole state was relaxed and happy.

He has always loved going to school, the atmosphere of the school, the gentle teachers, and the feeling of learning new knowledge.

The most important thing is that after going to school, he can see Pei Jinxiu every day.

They were close at hand, accompanying each other day and night, as if they had returned to the days when Pei Jinxiu still stayed at his house.

With this kind of mentality, time passed very quickly, and it was Friday in the blink of an eye.

Tomorrow is Pei Jinxiu's birthday party.

On Pei Jinxiu's birthday this year, the two of them were unfortunately kidnapped. To be more precise, Pei Jinxiu was implicated by him, and Chi Xu has always felt guilty about this.

Bad things happened one after another, and Pei Jinxiu did too many things for him. Without Pei Jinxiu, Chi Xu couldn't imagine how he would have spent that difficult time.

In contrast, Chi Xu always felt that his thoughts were insignificant. He still wanted to do something for Pei Jinxiu, and do as much as possible.

So for this birthday party, Chi Xu took the initiative to take over the task of helping Pei Jinxiu design the dinner dress.

Although time was tight, with the help of Zhenhe's chief designer Guan Shanyue, the dress was completed as scheduled.

Haoshan Manor.

This is Chi Xu's first time to come to Pei Jinxiu's new room in the manor. The overall style of the bedroom is very similar to the one where Pei Jinxiu originally lived in Qihua Mingyuan. Looking at it everywhere brings back many memories in Chi Xu.

He touched the photo frame placed in front of his desk. The photos inside were specially given to Pei Jinxiu before Pei Jinxiu moved away.

To this day, Chi Xu still remembers the magnificent fireworks that night. They were so close that they were within reach. Amidst the roar, his heart was pounding, and the overly enthusiastic emotions were like fireworks in his heart. It exploded and flowed to all limbs and bones.

It's so beautiful that it will last a lifetime.

Chi Xu sat at the desk, staring at the silver-white handle of the cloakroom with his hands on his hands. Pei Jinxiu was in the cloakroom trying on the haute couture dress he had brought.

While he was aimlessly thinking about what Pei Jinxiu would look like in a dress, the answer was undoubtedly that he must be very handsome, dazzling, dazzling, and even more beautiful than the most precious and rare gems in the world.