Chapter 77

As a straight-blooded man, Huo Lingyu's expression was terrifying.

After hearing what Shi Tiantian said just now, Huo Lingyu suddenly fell into an intense brainstorm. He subconsciously thought that Shi Tiantian was picking up clues from daily life and keenly saw Chi Xu's potential sexual orientation!

Boy friend? ! If Chi Xu had a boyfriend! Who else could it be! ! !

Huo Lingyu instinctively locked onto the biggest suspect on the field and glanced at Pei Jinxiu suspiciously.

Could it be...could it be...! !

He gritted his teeth, hesitated, and asked tremblingly: "Does Chi Xu really like boys?!"

Shi Tiantian shook her head and said inexplicably: "I don't know, I just said that it is possible. And do you know that you must like girls? I don't know, as long as they are good-looking and kind-hearted, I will like them." like."

"...Oh." What, how could he not know whether he likes boys or girls, Huo Lingyu thought to himself.

He then breathed a sigh of relief and said with great determination, "In terms of love, I definitely only like girls."

Shi Tiantian squinted her eyes and smelled the gossip.

However, she was not interested in Huo Lingyu's gossip, so she did not continue to ask questions.

After staying here for a while, they had to continue to the Neihu District.

Before leaving, the young couple was very grateful to Chi Xu for his help, and also gave Chi Xu and Pei Jinxiu a pair of keychains that hide opera masks.

The road closer to Neihu District became more difficult to drive. Fortunately, the car Chi Qianfeng rented had good performance, and they finally drove to a place very close to their next destination.

After getting off the bus and walking for about 20 minutes, they finally arrived at the second famous attraction of Sapu Mountain, Shuangse Lake.

These are two adjacent moraine lakes in Sapu Mountain. One is green, the other is milky white. The two-colored lakes complement each other, just like natural jade, and create a wonderful natural scene.

Considering the time problem, they did not stay at the lake for long. After taking some photos, they drove to the last destination of the day, Sapne Lake.

The road becomes more difficult as we go towards Sapne Lake. If it weren't for Chi Qianfeng, Su Yuxue and Huo Lingyun had all traveled here before, and were very confident about the route and their driving skills, they would not have dared to take them. I came here with five high school students.

Huo Lingyu, who was not prone to motion sickness, was shaken and stumbled all the way.

After a long hour, they finally arrived at Lake Sapne.

As soon as he got out of the car, Huo Lingyu ran into a strong yak, and the yak's big eyes widened.

Shi Tiantian teased from the side: "You look quite similar to it."

Huo Lingyu: "..."

After everyone got off the bus, Chi Qianfeng led everyone up a small hillside with familiarity. This hillside happened to face the continuous Sapu Mountain not far away.

The sky is blue, and the peaks covered by ice and snow are caged in the clouds and mist, which is beautiful and majestic.

They began to walk forward along the road, which ended at the Sap Glacier.