Chapter 10

During the day, Chi Wanyi casually mentioned that Pei Jinxiu should practice calligraphy with Chi Xu. After going home and having dinner in the afternoon, Chi Xu followed Pei Jinxiu with excitement and asked expectantly: "When will we start practicing calligraphy?"

Pei Jinxiu glanced at the clock hanging in the living room. It was almost seven o'clock in half an hour. At seven o'clock, he had to watch the news broadcast.

Of course, the system showed it to him in his mind.

After all, no matter how precocious a six-year-old child is, it is very strange to spend all day in front of the TV watching the news.

After considering the time, Pei Jinxiu and Chi Xu made an appointment at eight o'clock.

After saying that, he went upstairs to his room.

When no one is around, the system in the form of a translucent spirit body will float out.

It hung next to Pei Jinxiu and took the initiative to report the follow-up to some of the things Pei Jinxiu had ordered before.

"...Lin Heng went to Subei City in person. A bank president has been fired, and it is expected that the network will be completely closed before September.

"Song Jun went on a business trip to Changming City yesterday. Although the business trip was really a business trip, he quietly went to meet two people after inspecting the branch. One was Chen Shushu, and the other was Feng Zhao, the general manager of Sunrise Capital..."

Blinking gently, Pei Jinxiu thought expressionlessly: These are all familiar faces.

The familiar faces, faces, and faces in "The Affair of a Rich Family".

Chen Shushu was Song Jun's "wretched wife" before he hooked up with Chi Wanyi, the kind who didn't have a certificate. The two even have a child named Song Jialiang.

Song Jialiang is even a few months younger than Chi Xu.

Pei Jinxiu didn't know whether Chi Wanyi in the book knew the truth before his death, but he had been living in Chi's house for less than half a month. Looking at Chi Wanyi and Song Jun, they could be said to have a deep and strong affection. .

In other words, Chi Wanyi must know nothing about Song Jun's cheating now.

Chi Xu grew up in such a seemingly loving family and was raised to be innocent, sincere and kind but ignorant of worldly affairs.

But the fake will always be fake. The crumbling happiness built on a dangerous building will collapse and be destroyed in an instant. It would be better to have never had it.

The night was dark, and the lights above seemed to suddenly dim by a degree. After the system finished speaking, the room became extremely quiet for a while.

...Inevitably, Pei Jinxiu recalled some old things.

He didn't want to remember, so he lowered his eyes expressionlessly, forcibly stopped his divergent thoughts, and thought about his next action.

Emotionally, Pei Jinxiu wanted to tell Chi Wanyi the truth immediately. Every second he felt would make him feel a little more guilty.

But intellectually, he can't yet.

For three reasons.

The first reason, which is also the most important reason, is Chi Wanyi's health.

Pei Jinxiu speculated that in order to ensure the rationality of the plot, Little World usually adopts extreme methods to avoid extraneous matters, so if he suddenly tells the truth to Chi Wanyi, who should know nothing about it at this stage, it is very likely to accelerate Chi Wanyi's stomach cancer. Arrival and even worsen.