Chapter 17

The next day, Chi Wanyi took Pei Jinxiu and Chi Xu to the Children's Palace to continue their classes. From now on, every weekend, they would have to come to the Children's Palace for six hours of classes like they did during summer vacation.

Time flies by and it's Monday again.

After one day of class, Chi Xu was selected by the class teacher Zheng Zhizhi to participate in the speech under the national flag next week.

Therefore, Chi Xu had to go to Zheng Zhizhi's office after school this week to practice his speech.

Pei Jinxiu is going to take the screening test of the mathematics interest group after school today.

There were not many freshmen enrolled in the math extracurricular interest group, and there were a few children scattered in the classroom.

Just as Pei Jinxiu thought, as soon as he walked into the classroom, he saw Su Chengbai sitting in the front row of the classroom.

The first time he saw Su Chengbai in the auditorium, Pei Jinxiu felt that this child must like mathematics very much. In a speech, he quoted either this conjecture or that theorem, and as expected.

Pei Jinxiu also sat near the door, very close to Su Chengbai, but he did not take this opportunity to strike up a conversation with Su Chengbai.

Anyway, the mathematics extracurricular interest group will be open for a long time, so he does not need to be in a hurry.

Moreover, judging from Su Chengbai's love for mathematics, Su Chengbai would become interested in him sooner or later without Pei Jinxiu taking the initiative.

After sitting down, the exam started quickly. The answering time was limited to one hour. The exam content consisted of some Mathematical Olympiad questions and logical reasoning questions.

Pei Jinxiu finished writing it in about ten minutes and handed in the paper in advance.

When he stood up, every child in the classroom, including Su Chengbai, looked surprised and looked at Pei Jinxiu in disbelief as he walked up to the podium to hand in his paper.

The invigilator was also surprised. She took the paper handed over by Pei Jinxiu and flipped through it. At a glance, there were no empty questions. The answers were written for every question on the paper. The process was concise, the logic was clear, and it was undoubtedly correct. .

A perfect roll.

The invigilator's name is He Jian, who is the teacher of the mathematics extracurricular interest group.

When Pei Jinxiu stood up to hand in the paper, He Jian thought the questions were too difficult and the children couldn't answer any of them, so he was about to give up and leave.

Until she took the test paper and was about to let Pei Jinxiu answer for a while, the words were stuck in her throat. He Jian's original serious and solemn expression melted inch by inch. She looked at the test paper in shock, and then looked at Pei Jinxiu in shock.

Su Chengbai in his seat also subconsciously stared at He Jian and Pei Jinxiu on the podium.

At first, he was inclined to believe that Pei Jinxiu couldn't write, so he handed in the paper so quickly. But after seeing the deep appreciation and admiration in He Jian's eyes, Su Chengbai suddenly understood that Pei Jinxiu actually finished the entire set of answers in ten minutes. test paper.

His heart was in turmoil. Watching Pei Jinxiu's leaving figure, Su Chengbai forced himself to calm down.

He looked away and continued to do the questions.