Chapter 37

It was a very cold weekend. Chi Xu only stood in the garden for five minutes, picking off a few bright red plums. By the time he reached Pei Jinxiu's house, his hands and feet were already cold from the cold, and his cheeks and ears were red. .

Shen Jun was sitting in the living room, and just as he said with a smile, "Xuxu is here," he saw his son rushing downstairs, holding a hot water bottle in his hand.

Pei Jinxiu went downstairs, took the red plum from Chi Xu and handed it to Sister Wu, the maid in the villa, and then handed the hot water bottle into Chi Xu's hand.

Then, he stretched out his hand very naturally, helped Chi Xu warm his red ears from the cold, and asked, "Why don't you wear a hat?"

Although Chi Xuren was young, he cared about image very much. He said very seriously: "I haven't found the right one. It doesn't look good even if I wear it."

Pei Jinxiu's expression was serious and helpless. He could not resist refutation and said: "You will pick one from me later. You must pick one."

Shen Jun held up his hands and looked at the two children. He felt that the scene in front of him was warm, happy, harmonious, and full of joy.

But she couldn't admire it for long, when someone suddenly knocked on the door.

Shen Jun was waiting for someone, and director Kong Huaifeng asked her to talk about something.

Work matters should not be discussed at home, but Kong Huaifeng happened to have something to come to Qihua Mingyuan today.

The two had known each other for many years and were very familiar with each other. They didn't pay much attention to it and simply made an appointment at their home.

There was heating in the villa, and Chi Xu warmed up soon. When he took off his down jacket, Kong Huaifeng just came in from outside.

Chi Xu was wearing a pure white sweater, clean and soft. Hearing the noise, he turned to look at the person, with polite curiosity in his eyes, and asked "Hello, uncle" obediently.

Shen Jun introduced her by the way, saying that Chi Xu was the child of her best friend's family.

Kong Huaifeng knew Pei Jinxiu but not Chi Xu, so he only brought one gift today, which was a set of limited edition building block toys.

He smiled and teased: "What should I do? Uncle only brought one gift today. Otherwise, whoever wins the guessing game will give it to whom?"

Pei Jinxiu said expressionlessly: "Give it to him."

Chi Xu did not refuse because he knew that Pei Jinxiu didn't like toys.

"The two children have such a good relationship." Kong Huaifeng handed the gift to Chi Xu and said with a smile, "I'm just kidding, uncle will ask his assistant to send another one another day."

When Chi Xu stretched out his hand, Kong Huaifeng saw the beads in his hand and praised: "The beads are good."

Immediately afterwards, as if he suddenly thought of something, Kong Huaifeng turned back suddenly and looked at Chi Xu carefully up and down.

He looked at Chi Xu and then at Pei Jinxiu, and suddenly a burst of excitement ignited in his eyes, like a dog meeting his favorite bone, and he murmured: "Suitable, suitable, so suitable!"

"Sister Yun, can these two children come to my crew to make a guest appearance? Just for one day!"

Kong Huaifeng was more than ten years older than Shen Jun. He usually called her Xiaojun, but only when he asked for help would he flatter her by calling her "Sister Jun."