Chapter 121

The body was found in an abandoned building. He fell to his death. The specific reason is not yet known.

There are different opinions in the market. Some people think that Su Qingruan chose to commit suicide because he could not accept the punishment of prison. Others think that he knew too much and was killed by the capital behind the scenes.

There are various opinions, and there are many marketing accounts that came from the popularity of eating human blood steamed buns. They not only pretend to be gods, but also publish a lot of mystical content, all with the purpose of attracting traffic and defrauding money.

Out of respect for the deceased and humanitarian spirit, major platforms have banned a large number of accounts with malicious intentions.

Two months later, the police still have no conclusion. The case is shrouded in mystery, dangerous, dark, mysterious and bizarre.

It was not until half a year later that the Yueshui police suddenly issued a notice saying that Su Qingruan's death was suspected of homicide. After careful police investigation, the suspect was Luo Pingxia, the criminal who absconded in the Luo Baiyun case six years ago.

One stone stirs up a thousand waves.

There is no doubt that Su Qingruan was killed and silenced by Luo Pingxia due to an interest dispute. Luo Pingxia was related to Luo Baiyun, and the person who had a close relationship with Luo Baiyun was the Changsheng Group!

The general public can follow this logical chain and associate Fu Hechuan, let alone the police.

Unfortunately, after staring at Fu Hechuan for half a year, the police still found nothing. Due to the lack of evidence, the Su Qingruan case also stalled with no progress.

There is never a shortage of new hot news in society. Day after day, this matter gradually fades out of the public eye.

July.

Pei Jinxiu and Chi Xu passed their graduation defense half a month ago, and along with their senior seniors, they put on bachelor's uniforms and attended the graduation ceremony.

After the principal plucked the tassels, they both received their degree certificates and graduation certificates smoothly.

In the first year of Minghua School of Management, all new students fall into the business administration category regardless of major. When they were sophomores, they were able to choose their major. Pei Jinxiu and Chi Xu both chose finance.

At the same time, they also passed the graduation defense of their minor majors and received law degree certificates.

After graduation, Chi Xu will take over Chi Wanyi's position as chairman of Zhenhe Group, while Pei Jinxiu will serve as CEO and chairman of Spark Group, the financial group founded by Pei Jianshen seven years ago.

Xinghuo Group was developed and established on the basis of Shenming Payment. Through a series of means such as mergers and acquisitions, it has gradually acquired financial licenses and platforms for securities, banking, insurance, funds, trusts, payments, and futures.

Pei Jinxiu also worked in finance in his previous life. He has been in the same profession throughout his life, and he is quite comfortable in taking charge of the Spark Group.

They have a ten-day holiday before officially taking up their duties.

They had been busy since the start of school this year, and they stayed up a few late nights before the defense. Now they have finally finished all the things before graduation, and Chi Xu doesn't plan to go on a graduation trip.