Chapter 26

Chi Wanyi's surgery went smoothly, the wound healed well after the operation, and all indicators recovered well. After a few days of hospitalization and observation, the doctor congratulated me and announced that chemotherapy was no longer needed for the time being.

Chi Xu cried with joy, clasped his hands, closed his eyes and devoutly thanked the gods and Buddhas in the sky. After thanking the gods indiscriminately, he rushed over and hugged Pei Jinxiu.

Tears shone in his eyes, and he cried, laughed, and sobbed: "The gods in the sky must have been moved by your sincerity, so your prayers came true. Pei Jinxiu, thank you very much."

After thanking Pei Jinxiu, Chi Xu began to thank Shi Tiantian again. After all, if Shi Tiantian hadn't given them the physical examination card, Chi Wanyi would not have come for early cancer screening.

If he had waited for Chi Wanyi's symptoms to appear before treatment, the disease would have probably already reached an advanced stage, and further treatment would be disastrous.

Finally, I thanked Huo Lingyu and Xu Yi who came to visit the hospital today, and Chi Qianfeng and Su Yuxue who came with the news by chance.

He couldn't stop crying, and several children gathered around to comfort him eagerly. For some reason, Xu Yi and Shi Tiantian began to cry while comforting each other, making Huo Lingyu very busy and exhausted.

Looking at this scene, Shen Jun played with the flower arrangement on the window sill and sighed with a smile: "Xuxu and Jinxiu have made many good friends."

Although Chi Wanyi is weak, he is in good spirits. With a gentle look on her face, she looked at Shen Yun, smiled, and nodded happily.

The journey of life can be too lonely and lonely. As a parent, we always hope to give our children the best in the world and let them be surrounded by all kinds of love.

After Chi Wanyi was discharged from the hospital, Chi Xu told Pei Jinxiu that he wanted to go to Mingjing Temple and Baiyun Temple to fulfill his vow.

He called Huo Lingyu and the three of them, and Huo Lingyu also brought Chi Qianfeng and Su Yuxue.

The first thing we went to was Mingjing Temple.

It rained during the night and the steps leading to the top of the mountain were a little slippery. Chi Xu was originally afraid of heights, so climbing the mountain was very strenuous, but he came sincerely and refused to take the cable car up the mountain, insisting on climbing up step by step.

Pei Jinxiu asked him to walk on the inside, so that he could not see the cliff at the other end of the chain fence, which would somewhat alleviate his fear of heights.

He took the initiative to hold Chi Xu's hand and walked slowly and steadily with Chi Xu.

The breeze blew by, mixed with the scent of sandalwood, thick and elegant.

Finally climbing up the mountain, they offered three sticks of incense in front of the Buddha, and visited a circle of temples amidst the sound of sutras.

Mingjing Temple has a history of thousands of years. There is an octagonal pagoda in the temple. The pagoda is simple and majestic, steady and straight. From a distance, the dense eaves overlap and the reliefs are delicate and delicate when viewed up close.

In front of the octagonal pagoda, there is a bodhi tree with dragon and dragon knots. Many red silks are hung on the bodhi tree.

Huo Lingyu looked at the tree full of red silk and thought it was the "wish-fulfilling tree" found in many temples. He excitedly stepped forward: "Let's buy some and hang them up too!"