the deal

Derek's POV
I watched her run down the hall and turn the corner. I follow her backstage. She intrigued me and I liked that, she was different. But the more I looked at her the more she looked familiar. I hear her arguing with someone inside. Slowly footsteps head towards the door and I run hiding behind the corner. I looked over the corner and saw her leaving. I slowly follow her not making a sound. The girl who just left though wasn't jane...and was violet Blake. I took a photos of her coming out the dressing room. I call Henry my Butler and ask him to do me a favor.
"Yes Sir."
"I need you to get the security footage for backstage and bring it to my office."
"Yes Sir, is that all?"
"Yes Henry that is all have the car ready be eleven."
I follow her to the parking lot.

Violets pov
After changing I head out the dressing room to the parking lot. On my way to my car I feel a hand grab my wrist. I whirl around to see Derek.
Danm danm danm! Please say he hasn't found me out.
"So your the infamous jane." His chuckle echoing in the night. It was dark but I was able to see his smirk spread across his face. He inches closer traping me against my car.
"So your the girl from tonight."
"I-i have n-no idea what your talking about."
"Oh really because I remember those eyes anywhere." So how about this...I make you a deal, he says throwing me a devilish grin.
"You work for me." Whenever I call you answer. If not I'll just spill your little secret to everyone at school. He shows me the photos he took from his phone.
" also my Butler for me the footage so I have backup if you decide to pull anything. "
"Fine", I sigh a rush of guilt and sadness rush over me. He leaves me there alone in the night as i drop to my knees hand covering my heart. If this gets out my whole life will be over. A hot tear falls down my cheek.
Danm you Derek. I fucking hate you and can't wait to see your rich, dumb, arrogant body rot in hell.
" danm you", I scream. My voice cracking as tears roll down my face escaping the once lake that sat upon my eyes staying still... Holding its ground.