my girl

*Missing you by- ALL TIME LOW*

"Put me down", I laughed.
Derek and me had spent the whole day in his room. He had me on his feet raised in the air.

" I'm not joking let me down you ass."

"Don't make me have to drop you on the floor", said Derek.

He gently lowers me onto his chest. He gazed into my eyes searching for something. I lean down and kiss him. I was about to pull away when he grabs my head pushing me towards him. He licks my bottom lip sliding his tongue threw my mouth as I gasped. We fought for control. The kiss went on for hours. Every three minutes gasping for air.

I gave him my first kiss!?
I pull away and shift my body to lay next to him.

"wow",he said. I never knew you wanted me that bad.

"Oh shut up",I say playfully punching him. I stare at him wondering how I ever fell for him. He felt me staring at him turning to face me.

"What is it", he asked.

"nothing", I laughed. It's just...I really like you. I actually never thought you'd ever like me at all.

"I love you", he says. My eyes widen in surprise. I can't believe he told me he loved me. I tried to speak but before I could his face turned cold.

"get out", he mumbled.

"Wait what-"

"GET OUT", he yelled. I can't believe you you get me to think you like me and then when I say it back your not even happy about it. Your just...silent.

" I was going to-"

"I don't care anymore violet I clearly see how you feel. And I really thought you were something real something that I choose for once in my life. But your just as fake as the mask you hide behind.

That was the final straw. I hopped out the bed and ran to my room. I wasn't going to sit there and let that happen.

"I might hide behind a mask but it's so jerks like you don't hurt my danm heart because you know what for once I was happy", I yelled. So Derek ....go rot in hell.

I slammed the door walking down the hall with tears streaming down my face.